A formal request to include :sheep: as a reaction emoji!

Saint Angelo

【AÑUNGA ÑUNGA】
3 August 2019
Dublin atm
YUGOSLAVIA
Hello my name sheep

You know me, I like sheep emoji 🐑 warm and fuzzy, enjoyable for everyone.

Reaction emojis have been the greatest addition to the site in the recent years. I remember yellow and red cards flying all over the damn place! You said hi and you got your ass sent off right away.

I think we can take this to the next level, with inclusion of sheep 🐑 reaction. To express our gratitude for all these great and funny posts we get to read everyday.

Should you require more convincing arguments, please find them in the spoiler below

kind regards, 🐑

Ewe ram in here lambasting the lack of sheep, like it's some mint emoji. How dare ewe. Now be gone. Come on, chop chop.

Ok, I'm out of bad puns, I'm going now.

am i a joke to u

Tctxxnb.jpg

@Tom Hi mate, rather than open a new thread, could i ask if a smiley face could be added to the reactions? please,as there as been a couple of occasions where a smiley would have been more appropriate.

@Tom Hi mate, rather than open a new thread, could i ask if a smiley face could be added to the reactions? please,as there as been a couple of occasions where a smiley would have been more appropriate.

Would that really be something a thumb-like wouldn't cover? We'd have to find/create an emoji which fits aestehtically aesaestehehtically easthicititally aesthetically first as there's no simple smiley face included in our default pack.

Would that really be something a thumb-like wouldn't cover? We'd have to find/create an emoji which fits aestehtically aesaestehehtically easthicititally aesthetically first as there's no simple smiley face included in our default pack.
I suppose it does cover it really, its no big thing, i just thought it was odd that we had a sad face but no smiley. But like you say if it means a bit of hassle to do then, yeah its not that important. ;) thanks anyway.

Reactions: Tom
I suppose it does cover it really, its no big thing, i just thought it was odd that we had a sad face but no smiley. But like you say if it means a bit of hassle to do then, yeah its not that important. ;) thanks anyway.

Odd indeed that it's not included, we surely would have added it. We'll see what can be done about it.

Back
Top Bottom