1/8 - Germany vs England - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

1/8 - Germany vs England - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • England win

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/8 - Germany vs England - poll

Germany 1-0 England.

Either a goal in the first ten or the last five minutes. Even if a would love to see a shoot out I guess it is over after 90 minutes.

Germany are more technically capable and fluid but the midfield will be crucial.

If Khedira fails in there then that could spell trouble. Would be nice to see Germany win as it might just shut up the tabloids here.

Germany are nothing to worry about ,this after scraping the EASY group. :FAIL:

i think our team is too young. they need more experience. EURO 2012 or WC 2014 will be out tournament.

England 2
Germany 0

I'm thinking about Penalties...I hope english won't kill me now...

I think England will beat Germany,they dont play good football maybe but they have better squad than Germany,2-1 or 3-1..

I think Germany will win with account 1-0, and the goal will be hammered somewhere in the end of a match.

Well me and my girlfriends 7 year old nephew acted the game out on the xbox last night and it was a 2-2 draw, after England fought back from 2-0 down to win on penalties but I'm going to go with 2-1 to Germany.

Interesting to see that the bigger parts of the Brits here thinks we will win and the larger parts of the rest of the world thinks they will win. I keep saying we will win 1-0.

It would be better for football if Germany would win...so i voted Germany.
Overall England have the more experienced team and they should win...

Yes... Unexpectedly... Germany-England 4:1!!! The German command has simply destroyed Englishmen who could think that there will be such account.:SHOCK::SHAKE:

d70697ff7d.png

Improbably, what the judge has not seen, what the ball has crossed a line of gate, I think even the child would notice, what there was a goal, then, what it for the judge such which do not notice even such goals?:SS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom