Football Clips & Pics!

I don't really have any connection to Liverpool, pretty neutral, but man, Mohammed Salah's one of my favorites. Such an exciting game and really charismatic. Really like his combination of flashy game and humble personality! :)

Ladies and Gentleman...as u all know Croatia is a real football Powerhouse, but has an awful infrastructure and stadiums,
so finally they had build a proper stadium and i visited it a few weeks ago...13.000 places but looks great

Dude watching most of my football idols, from early childhood to the late university years, playing a veterans friendly match, makes me feel so old....

@slamsoze
For a second, I thought I saw "Minanda" in the starting lineup. :LMAO:

And Edgar Davids looking cool as always. :COOL:

IDOLOS!! :BSCARF: :RSCARF:
haha... Could be mate. Minanda was named Miranda in the ML with more "realistic" ML defaults names, like Ivanov, Castello, Stromer, Daric, Valery, etc.

IIRC was PES 2.

I also felt nostalgic in the video, watching Wright-Philips struggling to sprint. I remember like yesterday the days that he was considered the fastest football player in EPL and i assume while Europe. Although i believe Nelson Cuevas of River Plate, from Paraguay, was faster imho.

Back
Top Bottom