Why do most modded stadiums use the ID '009'?

armardonguy

Non-League
11 January 2021
FC Bayern München
Hello everyone!

It's my first year of playing with moddes PES and I really enjoy it. I have been wondering though, why in the stadium-server most stadiums use the ID '009'.

Is there any reason behind it? And then again, why are some that aren't using it, like the Signal-Iduna-Park of Dortmund ('051') and the Olympiastadion Berlin ('038')?

I am curious about that and haven't found an answer online so far :)

Is there any reason behind it? And then again, why are some that aren't using it, like the Signal-Iduna-Park of Dortmund ('051') and the Olympiastadion Berlin ('038')?
These are the original IDs of those stadiums in past PES games, so they still have correct callnames when being loaded.

009 is actually the ID that had been reserved for the Estádio do Dragão, so I don't know why it has become the default ID for new stadiums. There would've been more neutral IDs without callnames available.

custom stadium = 009 cause dragao is rarely unused and people are kinda just using it for every custom stadiums
existing stadiums have their own id's but you still could overwrite it with better ones

Back
Top Bottom