Who will win the UEFA Champions League Final 07/08 ?

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 07/08 ?

• Chelsea FC

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Manchester United FC

Votes: 47 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd for me, they play football.

Just off the top of my head here,- there will be possibly as many players playing in this final from the West Ham Academy than Man Utd and Chelsea combined.

Of course to some it may just be a silly stat, but it's something that I am equally both proud of and disgusted at the same time at what could have been :)

I'd personally like to see Man Utd winning the competition. There are quite a few portuguese players involved in both teams but I'd love to see Ronaldo lifting the trophy after the fantastic season he's had.

Carrick playing a blinder and Tevez and Joe Cole getting a hat trick.
Lampard falling over his gut, falling on the ball, breaking his nose and scoring the own goal that wins it for Man Utd in the 120th minute.

Rio Ferdinand lifting the trophy and dedicating it to Tony Carr...

Carrick playing a blinder and Tevez and Joe Cole getting a hat trick.
Lampard falling over his gut, falling on the ball, breaking his nose and scoring the own goal that wins it for Man Utd in the 120th minute.

Rio Ferdinand lifting the trophy and dedicating it to Tony Carr...

You would think so, wouldn't you? :-pp

Don't really care who wins now. Both teams deserve, after years of domestic domination to win it.

Do think it would be very funny if Grant wins, and says "Now I am the special one!." :LOL:

Got a feeling Ballack will play a big game. Has that big game streak in him, doesn't he?

Chelsea FC, because Ballack must lift the Premier League Cup, Championsleague and european champions trophy in one season :)

Chelsea, you have to feel it is their year. I can see Ballack having an amazing game, he has really progressed for the team towards the end of this season.

I think Man U are favourites.

Although I'd like Chelsea to win, although tbh it's a final I'm not too interested in.

It's going to be worse than watching paint dry I fear, with 2 teams shit scared to lose a goal.

FD

Chelsea and i hope this is the reason...................

60_ballack_682x400_466486a.jpg

Finally showing his class and just intime for the Euros

tough one....2 of the best clubs in the world ..i pick manchester united simply because they got experience they will do it..i guess if chelsea dosent win it now they never will *lol*

I think Ballack this season has been absolutely fantastic! We were missing him for ages (injury?) and now that he's back he's doing his role perfectly. I think if Chelsea's team work together they can win it, this means Lampard, Drogba, and Ballack all need to concentrate and not let the tension get to them like in the previous game between these two sides.

Man Utd are very strong right now, especially after winning the league, they will surely put everything in it to win the Champions League as well.

My prediction is, 2-1 for Man Utd in Extra Time.

United have been poor for about 2 months, whereas Chelsea have really come on strong. Ballack in particular has been immense over the last few games. I think United will create more, but miss some great opportunities, and Chelsea will win it off a corner. Sweet justice will say Bayern fans :)

I just hope SAF takes the leashes off and lets United play. We all know Chelsea are naturally dull and defensive, but United playing like that against Barca annoyed me, that's not what we're about. I'd rather lose 4-3 than lose in penalties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom