Which PES version for my old laptop?

DutchArjo

Non-League
13 May 2020
Lately, I have wanted to play PES again. I have been looking for a game console but was not willing to invest much money in the ability to play a computer game every now and then. I just want it for the occassion to play a multiplayer game with my son or with friends.

Therefore, I swtched plans to my laptop. Not the fastest or youngest one, so I checked on a website which version of PES I should be able to play.
Turns out PES 2016 would be the latest version I should be able to play. (although PES 2015 would not be able, dunno why).

I checked for PES 2016 but I can only purchase the online/download version for about 20 euro which I am not willing to spend on this. I was looking for a second hand PES version for max 10 euro. I searched for availability of second hand PES games and found PES 6, PES 2008, PES 2010 and PES 2011.

Which version would you recommend to choose? I read about PES 6 still being very popular and having patches etcetera, just like I had for my PES5 game. So which older PES version offers the best gameplay / game-feeling and perhaps update options with patches and stuff? I used to play PES with friends in a multiplayer tournament (not online) on the xbox around 2012. I loved that feature and would like to be able to do this also with my son/friends.

Or is there some place where I can still get PES 2016 for a small price?

Get PES 2013. There are no second hand PC versions of PES 2015 and later because they're all Steam games.

Back
Top Bottom