when is the tranmere patch coming out?

:LOL:

Ah the good old editing days. I remember the excitement when me and CB showed the screenshots of it, i wish we could dig them all up again

I wasted shit loads of disks on that patch as well testing all the kits and it didn't even get released!!!!

CB went into hiding over this patch :LOL:

and its the reason i show up as off-line on here as i haven't changed it since then

I'd say it would be likely released in October.
I'm not telling of which year, though.

Due to Tranmere's relegation and this year's FIFA being rubbish (in my personal opinion), I'm withdrawing from the project and therefore I think this is now officially cancelled. ;)

looking forward to the first PES 2015 Xbox One option files though. :)

Due to Tranmere's relegation and this year's FIFA being rubbish (in my personal opinion), I'm withdrawing from the project and therefore I think this is now officially cancelled. ;)

looking forward to the first PES 2015 Xbox One option files though. :)

Do you have any pictures of it still anywhere CD?

would love to see what it looked like back then compared to now :)

Oh yeah guess who messaged me the other day? good old Antiz!!!!

blast from the past right there :)

Do you have any pictures of it still anywhere CD?

would love to see what it looked like back then compared to now :)

Oh yeah guess who messaged me the other day? good old Antiz!!!!

blast from the past right there :)
Antiz! Ah those were the days. Saying that, those days aren't entirely gone, PES still needs user content 10+ years on... Who'd have thought it...

I haven't got all our content any more no, it was on a hard drive that died years ago. I've got a WE-UK patch on a disc though, still got all the patched Winning Elevens from years gone by. Still play them very occasionally. My advice would be not to - it's a killer going back and realising they're toss compared to today's games. Hard to swallow. :(

Ah that's a shame.

I have tried to play older games other than PES/WE and your right, you need to keep them firmly in your memory because they definitely dont stand the test of time :(

I wonder who else might appear.

Any sign of Dermot or Joost recently?
I saw Dermot on Facebook once, said hello and his response was almost business-like. Wasn't the crazy maverick I once knew. Don't think he or Joost are on here any more but I'm only on here once a year now myself (when the new football games emerge, just to see if I'm the only one still outraged at the crap bits even though I'm now 29-and-eleven-twelfths and should have moved on by this point).

I have Joost on FB myself, so I see some of his stuff every now and again. Still seems the same old Dutch crazy alright. :D

Gerd, nice to see you make an appearance, how are the kids? Still little PES enthusiasts as well, or have they switched to Foofar?

They have both switched to FIFA and are having a laugh with their dad who still prefers PES (but has been playing quite a lot of FIFA the last years).

Age shouldn't be a barrier to Evo Web. I rarely play FIFA or PES but I still check here regularly. :P

I think the only barrier is life really. :P

The lackluster PES releases of the last few years haven't helped though, as the enthusiasm to come and check out patches/discussion etc... on them has fallen about as much as my desire to play them. :(

Back
Top Bottom