What Camera type do you guys use ?

Yeah, as Jimmy said, Broadcast 2 is the way to go. Once you play a few games with this camera there is no going back. You get good vision of the pitch plus the game looks really nice in this camera.

I remember older PES versions had Broadcasting 3 which zooms in the player while you're sprinting near a throw-in line. This was cool and most realistic imo. I think it was PES3 ??

I'll try Broadcasting 2.

I used broadcasting 2 last night and it was really nice, like watching it on TV but the overall pitch vision is 10x smaller. Don't you guys wanna see the entire field ?

I think the pitch vision is pretty good in Broadcasting 2, but I suppose if you are used to playing on 'wide' then it seems small. I used 'normal long' before so it's no big deal to me. I've always played PES with one eye on the radar as I don't like to be too far back from the action.

Actually I've been using broadcasting 1 at the moment, which is the same as 2 but it doesn't pan from side to side. I think that's my favourite.

I don´t get it. Does nobody miss the the former wide camera angle on default 9? Remember? Well, I do. That was without any doubt the most realistic camera view for the Pes. The broadcast angle comes close but is too close to the pitch. To my opinion Konami made a mistake taking away the default 9 option, because it ain´t no fun scoring, and seeing the ball touch the net from a complete side angle. Scoring from a diagonal angle gives the whole game a much more realistic feel.

I don´t get it. Does nobody miss the the former wide camera angle on default 9? Remember? Well, I do. That was without any doubt the most realistic camera view for the Pes. The broadcast angle comes close but is too close to the pitch. To my opinion Konami made a mistake taking away the default 9 option, because it ain´t no fun scoring, and seeing the ball touch the net from a complete side angle. Scoring from a diagonal angle gives the whole game a much more realistic feel.

I fucking agree bro. Why did Konami remove the angle tilt is beyond me. Things I miss a)Manual Settings for the controller b) angle tilt

So, there is no way to tilt the camara in PES10 for PS3? That's why I stick to WE7I for PS2. The broadcasting camara tilted to 9 looks like a real game. They do this fo bu$ine$$. F**Konami, why haven't they put the tilt back. I am not wasting my $$$$ for this fricking game if the camara can't be tilted.

F**Konami!!!!!

So, there is no way to tilt the camara in PES10 for PS3? That's why I stick to WE7I for PS2. The broadcasting camara tilted to 9 looks like a real game. They do this fo bu$ine$$. F**Konami, why haven't they put the tilt back. I am not wasting my $$$$ for this fricking game if the camara can't be tilted.

F**Konami!!!!!

Can you not sit on top of 5 pillows on your chair and just tilt your head ?

Back
Top Bottom