WENB petition - Passing assistance lobbies

Musy

League 2
21 December 2009
London, UK
MAN UTD
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/p...lobbies-your-say/comment-page-1/#comment-9082

This petition deserves a thread of its own, as it's the first of its kind, and we can all have our voices heard to convince Konami to commit to patching the game properly.

If you don't have a twitter account yet. I suggest you set one up. It takes 2 secs. I wanna see ALL EVOWEBBERS taking part in this petition.

Online petition started to try and appease online issues.

WENB is trying to respond growing online concerns by combating individual issues where possible. When the game was released in Europe, many people complained about the fact passing was an issue when playing assisted. When the game came out in the UK, same thing happened.

Thing is, it’s important to try and gather as much information as possible, and also whether it’s something you guys want. As always, forums are littered with people who think if they have 10 or so other people who agree with them, it means thousands do. Sad but true. It’s our job to try and gauge the issues in size, and figure out what the majority actually think.

So the first thing we’re attacking is passing assistance lobbies. If you guys are finding playing players will full assistance an issue, please get involved by jumping on twitter and using the #pesops hash-tag.

If these campaigns prove successful, then we’ll look to do more in the future. Things like general gameplay speed and even players prefering the game pre-patch 1.01 have engulfed communities recently, and if they prove to be more than internet heroes having their time, we’ll support it.

Get involved!

Last edited:
A petition to get Konami to sort out the v1.01 patch fiasco would be more pertinent. Until then I won't be playing online and instead sticking with the superior v1.00.

Also any petition that requires me to sign up to twitter is not one I'll be signing, regardless of the issue.

Last edited:
Yeah i think they need to sort out the main game after the first patch first before they even start to think about online. Also it's a bit strange to start a petition about this, my money is on Konami have already started work on Pass assist lobbies and WENB have got wind of it.

Right,

Some thoughts on this.

Why is it an issue for people who want to use unassisted? If you do (and I include myself here) then why moan about people who use assisted? Surely it's their choice and yours?

If you are using unassisted, then why do you do it? Is it to make yourself a better player? I hope so. So why moan about some guy who beats you using assisted settings? Get better and whip him with the freedom that unassisted provides

My point is that unassisted should be the advantage - NOT assisted which is limited by the Ai

Maybe its better to start a petition to stop communication between WENB and the Konami PES team.

5 years of saying ''the king is back'' and konami brown nosing is not helping. We need honoust and objective people to give the communitys feedback to Konami.

Last edited:
Right,

Some thoughts on this.

Why is it an issue for people who want to use unassisted? If you do (and I include myself here) then why moan about people who use assisted? Surely it's their choice and yours?

If you are using unassisted, then why do you do it? Is it to make yourself a better player? I hope so. So why moan about some guy who beats you using assisted settings? Get better and whip him with the freedom that unassisted provides

My point is that unassisted should be the advantage - NOT assisted which is limited by the Ai

That's not the issue mate. Using assisted leads to very fast and arcadey gameplay. If all else is equal, then yeah nobody would complain and probably whip those assisted guys. However, that's not the case. It's a case of the game being really arcadey that gets to a lot of us over here. Seriously, with assisted online, it's not even football. It's pinball.

Better than nothing right?If they will add those pass assistance lobbies it's one more thing, right?
Instead of just complain, complain, complain we should support this petition

They definitely need this segregation, we always have. Zero Assistance and Assisted are two completely different games in my opinion. And it doesnt work to mix them.

anyone that's played fifa knows you have to separate assisted and manual/semi manual game types, they play completely differently its not just about personal preference

A petition to get Konami to sort out the v1.01 patch fiasco would be more pertinent. Until then I won't be playing online and instead sticking with the superior v1.00.

Also any petition that requires me to sign up to twitter is not one I'll be signing, regardless of the issue.

I agree with y'all saying the patch issue is more important, but we need WENB to first accept there is an issue.

Jamez, do you have a specific hate for twitter, or do you just avoid all social networking sites like facebook etc...?

Right,

Some thoughts on this.

We have had years of Fifa manual players moaning, now it's time for PES players! :RANT: lol

We need a fully 0 bars passing lobby where you cant see each others power bars!

That would be superb!

Assisted gives too much advantage for the tap passes, something that requires a minor press when on 0 bars.

And theres no need to see each other's power bars, in fact, without seeing them would make defending much more skillful.

Problem is - do you make it zero as one lobby and everything else the other lobby? I hope not - I played with 2 bars assistance vs someone in an online friendly and he used 4 bars. NO WAY is there any similarity between 2 bars and 4 bars. I couldn't string as many passes together as him nor as easily. So I hope the "0" bar players don't think everything above zero is equal.

I also don't think they should put filters that allow you to choose between any of the settings as it's already hard enough to get a game sometimes, let alone if I'm trying to find someone with the exact number of bar assistance as me.

Maybe they draw the line somewhere so you can choose one or the other.

I prefer playing with the directional buttons on my PS3 controller so I have to select either 3 or 2 bars pass assistance, and if I'm playing against someone using zero assistance would feel bad for them, because its obviously unfair that I can pass it straight to my players with the tap of a button.

The bigger issue for me is the speed of the game online, you should be able to specify what speed you want to play on when you search for an opponent.

Until the game speed is put down online, I just won't touch it.

I don't even find 1v1 vs a mate both with 0 assistance fun, because of the way too quick gamespeed. Even with lower teams.

I'm not sure it's the speed of the game as such - it seems more about how quickly you can get closed down before you have time to power up a pass. Having played online friendlies the game is great - it's just when there's a bit of lag and you're not on fully assisted passing, which takes a bit of time to power up, and people are charging you down with high pressure - that's when the game speed seems too quick.

I think they need to balance the sprint speed or something so that you're not forced into ping pong passing just to avoid being tackled every 3 seconds.

The bigger issue for me is the speed of the game online, you should be able to specify what speed you want to play on when you search for an opponent.

off topic but were did you get that avatar from its stunning:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom