WE9 2009/2010 option file?

within tomorrow i'm going to post an updated option files for WE9 LEK with tha last transfer up to 02/02/2010. it will includes:

-emblems and logos for most of the teams
- accurate stats for all players
- updated teamstyles and formations
- transfers made:

osvaldo
mariga
robinho
dossena
maxi rodriguez
maxi lopez
robbie keane
gudjonsen
senderos
donovan
di gennaro
tiago
molinaro
kutzmanovic
ilan
mccarthy
hottl/breno
floccari
hiltzberger
felipe
dainelli
crespo
chevanton
kerrison
kamara
kone'
jo'
modesto
appiah
savio
pisanu
biava
storari
jimenez
bellucci
datolo

and much more

-created many players using as a base pestatsdatabase.

stay tuned.

due to the lack of free time, i'm going to post my OF, with all the transactions ,accurate stats, redited tactics and formations, added new players and much more, this saturday.

stay tuned.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/79w0te

I think this is the best and most realistic update for we9lek/pes5 around. Worked hardly on it to get the best football sim "on the pitch". every player has accurate stats compared to its real counterpart, updated every teamstyles tactics and formation.

Next version will include a more extensive work on commentary names, boots and much more.

HAVE FUN WITH IT.

world of juza.

Last edited:
just editing last stuff. Brand new pes5/we9le OF totally updated to 02/14/2010 with every team formation,players, tactics has been completely restyled and revisited using pestatsdatabase as a base off. Deadline within the end of this week.

Juza.

Thanks juza09, brilliant work for PES5.
but, the OF crashed the game when choosing MU or Bayern Munich, think it's the face kit.
I remake the original OF, copied all of your OF stat,formation,players,emblems etc EXCEPT kits, and it's working fine.
Upon checking, some players have animal head, that's so I assume it's the face kits that crashed the game (or maybe other kit).
Nice one, though.

I had crashes with tomaszzz OF as well when choosing bayern munchen... glad to see I'm not the only one, sorry :P

still, it IS something to be afraid of when looking at the upcoming OF!

UPDATED WE9LE / PES5 OF TO 02/20/2010:

- FULL TRANSFERS to 02/20/2010
- STATS TAKEN FROM PESSTATSDATABASE FOR EVERY PLAYERS
- TEAMSTYLE, TACTICS AND FORMATION COMPLETELY REVAMPED
- CREATED AND ADDED NEW PLAYERS:
zaki
mouyokolo
riga mustapha
chu- young park
djebbour
scocco
blanco
boris vukcevic
sergio canales
michael fink
semberas
eremenko jr
meggiorini
ranocchia
bonucci
koman
toivonen
manolev
baroni
ruben micael
falcao
alderweireld
yebda
javi marquez
forlin
zairi
ninis
diamanti
jose "pepe" moreno
c.tanase
alex texeira
douglas costa
chica
cha du-ri
caligiuri
o'Dea

- SANTOS replaces Unirea
- CORINTHIANS replaces Crezda Zveda
- FLAMENGO replaces Sivasspor
- ADDED MANY CALLNAMES FOR TOP / AVERAGE TEAM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2uhnoh

Next version will include a more extensive work on faces/hair.

Hope you enjoy my work on this wonderful masterpiece.

All my best

Juza

So why in this OF are polish players from 1st league who I've placed them there? So I think it's not your OF.

I will not say how many hours I've spent to make over 100 teams...

Soon you will not laugh. Regards.

so will you come in italy to kill me? am i going to be banned? for what? before stating any "j'accuse" relax, take a breathe and respect people who spend their free time on editing and make this game more enjoyable. i took a look at your OWN OF, most of the stats were completely out of date or edited not correctly, most of the formations were wrong, positions were wrong, hair and faces were wrong, found many mistakes on nationality, height and weight. So plese stop bashing me for something i've never done.

Last edited:
It is all going about that you don't respect someone's job and show this as your's. And I will said again. Read my 1st post in OF's topic. If you want improve this OF just help me... It's simple.

Haha. So this means that you can steal it? This is really funny.

Information is simple, but I see that you don't understand it. Don't create new versions of my OF.

Last edited:
It is all going about that you don't respect someone's job and show this as your's. And I will said again. Read my 1st post in OF's topic. If you want improve this OF just help me... It's simple.

Haha. So this means that oyu can steal it? This is really funny.

to me this discussion is over. To each its own.

Haha. So this means that you can steal it? This is really funny.

Information is simple, but I see that you don't understand it. Don't create new versions of my OF.

i've just created MY OWN OF and i'm proud of it. So stop complaining me and show some respect before judging without any proof of evidence.

You're right. I can't discuss with someone who don't understand what I say. And I'll repeat if you want improve it, help me.

It's not your OF, you've used my... There are many evidences, for example - you've replaced Sivasspor which was only in my OF.

Last edited:
You're right. I can't discuss with someone who don't understand what I say. And I'll repeat if you want imporove it, help me.

It's not your OF, you've used my... There are many evidences, for example - you've replaced Sivasspor which was only in my OF.

if you want, you can use my OF for future improvements......oh my god,just wait. i remember i took another OF to be used as a base of for future corrections...my fault mate, never known it was your. I've just read the title of your thread "tomaz....". Sorry again, i did it without any intention of stealing your work. I repeat, my bad mate.

Last edited:
hey tomazz and juza ..
calm down, both of you make a good work about the OF.
stop flaring each other.
neither both of your OF work fine on MU, Bayern, so to tell, crashed.

but, WE love your job, spending gold time editing those, perfecting this 1mb OF job.

keep on, and both of you actually perfecting each other.

my question to juza, will this OF crash the game, as the past OF?

My OF crashes because of kits. You need to reset kits in Edit Mode and it shouldn't crash.

PESs5 and juza ...
thank you for making OF, I appreciate your efforts to make OF. Is there any among you who have your website? so I know there are OF the latest.

thx

I had crashes with tomaszzz OF as well when choosing bayern munchen... glad to see I'm not the only one, sorry :P

still, it IS something to be afraid of when looking at the upcoming OF!

It doesn't crash for me when playing with Bayern Munchen.
I will try when having Bayern M. as opponent.

Using the OF in WE9LE

EDIT: everything fine even with Bayern as opponent. It crashed with Manchester Utd when I selected it in the "changing team" option while I was playing with other two. It didn't crashed when starting a new game and selected the Manchester U. team.

Last edited:
It crashes for me with Bayern Mucich as well when playing WE9LE.

For some reason, I think it was Muller, b/c it would crash every time I went on him in edit mode..I removed him from Bayern and it didn't crash.

I may be wrong about Muller though.

@dcherry: it may have been his face/hair that caused crash. You should not have removed him from the team. Try deleting the hair only then face only .. to see which one is the problem

Back
Top Bottom