WE 2008 Asian Championship 2008

b2y2006

Premiership
23 April 2006
Saudi Arabia
Al Ittihad Jeddah
This is the next WE game on the PS2 this MARCH 2008!!!!:))

This is the same idea as the old WE9 JL Asian Championship 2005...
Regards,

B2Y

Winning Eleven 2008 Asian Championship 2008 March 08

Winning Eleven 2008 Nov 21, 2007

J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship Jul 31, 2007

J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League '06-'07 Nov 21, 2006

Winning Eleven 10 Apr 24, 2006

Damn Konami this is getting silly..

The fact that the same team is working on five games a year (on God knows how many formats) means that by the time they fit the two games you will see into their schedule, they will be shit.

Pes 2009 will suck anyway look at PES2 and Fifa 07.
Cant wait for the hype surrounding PES 2009 it will be amazing especially if you thought pes 2008 was bad lol. and with so much dissapointment

I really couldn't give a crap about WE/PES at the moment. FIFA08 is great fun on-line and I'm having more fun than I ever had with PES when it was still good.

I don't miss PES at all.

Let Konami dick around with their dead dog as much as they want. They're digging their own grave. I won't be paying for their coffin.

I think Seabass is still very stuck on current systems instead of the next-gen. Today, almost everyone wants or already owns PS3 or 360 so why not make the beautiful game for the next-gen as well. Man, Konami are losing my respect. Their stuff has gone down the toilet so far.

I really couldn't give a crap about WE/PES at the moment. FIFA08 is great fun on-line and I'm having more fun than I ever had with PES when it was still good.

I don't miss PES at all.

Let Konami dick around with their dead dog as much as they want. They're digging their own grave. I won't be paying for their coffin.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to Euro08. Not looking forward to PES 2009. I'll try it for sure, but I almost don't care whether it shows up or not.

Back
Top Bottom