Update 1.40 available

Yes, I can confirm this; got an update for my PES 2009 on Xbox 360.
In the download section on the system settings is nothing new.
Maybe not a transfer-update, but a patch? :SHOCK:

just love how these "i was here first to let you know theres a patch" but cant say anymore than that. im not touching any patches that screws up my edit data without knowing how crucial it oughta be ;P

Hi Guys,

I tried to update to the new version today as I just got my broadband connection. When I try to download by either p2p or http I get an error message. I'd be grateful if anyone can help me as I can't seem to play anyone online.

are there any massive changes?

i expect more than a simple patch with kit or smth. Anyone can confirm whether autoslide still exist or not?

I bought this game yesterday (in platinum!) and I must say it is not "that" bad. I really looking forward to PES 2010 now

to all they asked about the update on the PS3 Yes,& the size of update is 41 MB
I wish to tell me what is new this update??

I note that the referees are more soft in terms of red cards. They are using more yellow cards now.

A friend told me about stats calibration...but I have to check this...

Pfff... a 41 MB patch for only doing that :CONFUSE:
Looks like patching for the sake of patching, so that we think they still work at PES 2009 improvements...
Only an online patch is appreciated. Last patch was for a minor problem with the pass&go on-line and now this minor improvement...

I'm using WE 2009. Anyone know when the patch will be released for that?

i tested it and realized that there's no changes :|, even a small changes >"<, except ML bug.

Back
Top Bottom