UNASSISTED LOBBIES PLEASE KONAMI!!

theCRO

Championship
6 April 2003
you are here ->
Pass assistance is a joke, no skill, no individiuality, button mashing ping-pong!!! All game long.

Online is RUINED because of this.

Can we petition KONAMI to make UNASSISTED LOBBIES? Has anyone got the ball rolling yet? This has pissed me off to no end, I can't begin to describe how this has ruined the best PES game to date.

Where do I sign?

It's an absolute travesty. I played a guy called onlydeano1 last night, took his word he was unassisted, he beat me 4-1 with 40 yard laser guided off balance passes to players who are MARKED!

He ended up on 34% ball possesion, just button mashed for 90 minutes.

Lying pieces of shit, I would love to play these sorts of lying, no skill, no football knowledge fcukers on an EVEN PLAYING FIELD!

ZERO assistance lobbies!

Last edited:
I've never used this tweeter business, anyone have any solid news if this absolute HORRIBLE issue is sorted?
Is there a proper petition or is it just tweet this tweet that?

I'm part of an online league called Pro Evo Elite Leagues, which is a ZERO ASSISTANCE community, but it's so difficult to play 2v2 or even find someone free for a few games.

The NEED TO MAKE A ZERO ASSISTANCE lobby, where your settings are LOCKED to zero as soon as you enter, seperate the men from the no skill, button mashing, messi whoring, laser guided passing phaggots!

Personally if i HAD to have it one way or the other then I'd prefer to see a game on -2 speed (atleast pc's version of -2 speed) with assisted controls than a game played at the default 0 speed with them off. FYI i don't use assisted controls in this game and don't endorse using them. I just think the game is too damn fast for it's own good which tends to be what makes playing online a bit of a shitfest.

Of course ideally i'd like to be able to alter both passing assistance and speed.

Although this is hypothetical of course because Konami refuse to enter the modern gaming world and include editable set parameters for online games. Online play is still as basic as it was in PES freaking 5 (discounting MLO, which is a mode and not parameters for altering the gameplay so that you and your opponent are equal). That really does both baffle and annoy me. I actually find it unforgivable if Konami are willing to just not bother. Fifa has had the ability to change things like gamespeed and/or control scheme (assisted, semi, manual etc) around since Fifa 09 (perhaps before, i can't remember that far back). To me it's something that should be the norm.

Last edited:
Personally if i HAD to have it one way or the other then I'd prefer to see a game on -2 speed (atleast pc's version of -2 speed) with assisted controls than a game played at the default 0 speed with them off. FYI i don't use assisted controls in this game and don't endorse using them. I just think the game is too damn fast for it's own good which tends to be what makes playing online a bit of a shitfest.

Of course ideally i'd like to be able to alter both passing assistance and speed.

Although this is hypothetical of course because Konami refuse to enter the modern gaming world and include editable set parameters for online games. Online play is still as basic as it was in PES freaking 5 (discounting MLO, which is a mode and not parameters for altering the gameplay so that you and your opponent are equal). That really does both baffle and annoy me. I actually find it unforgivable if Konami are willing to just not bother. Fifa has had the ability to change things like gamespeed and/or control scheme (assisted, semi, manual etc) around since Fifa 09 (perhaps before, i can't remember that far back). To me it's something that should be the norm.

Well this is the first time PES has different pass assistance settings, so they didn't need a filter for that in previous years.

Don't like the idea of gamespeed filters either as it's already too hard/time consuming to get a match some days. Then narrowing that down even more would make it extremely frustrating as I could be waiting half an hour or more just to find someone who matches up with me...then have to hope they don't cancel out before the game starts or during a game! No thanks.

If you create a match room there's certain parameters you can adjust. The only thing they should add is an option for pass assistance settings.

they should make unassisted lobbies, where nobody can change mid-match, and they should award 10X the amount of points for a win to those playing in these lobvbies, you'd see the ping-pong whores quickly migrating because of their precious points.

yea i am on this team now... played a mate (i know) online last night who only plays with barca and assisted pass set to 2. tried to "encourage" him to play unassisted. he asked why - my response:

do you think puyol can do an incisive back heal pass like Xavi or Csec?

they should make unassisted lobbies, where nobody can change mid-match, and they should award 10X the amount of points for a win to those playing in these lobvbies, you'd see the ping-pong whores quickly migrating because of their precious points.

Is it possible to change mid-match?

I rather would see an option to out filter topclubs online. I want to play 3 star vs 3 star games. But its 2011. we should have gotten these options 5 years ago....

This is the one reason i am not buying, cause i know it will only be vs barca online.

Give me those topteamfilters and you got an old fan back after 4 years of misery and not buying full price.

Or you could join up to or create a community (in game) and play against like minded people. Then you can have your own etiquette as to which teams you play with and assistance settings etc. Don't think you can lock them down but you can rely on people's honesty. A lot better than playing random people. Try it :)

hm, I'm a PEELer mate, as you can tell by my sig. but at certain times there are no available PEELers to play against, so an unassisted lobby for ranking matches would seperate the men from the boys. The button mashers can have their lobbies, the footballers ours.

hm, I'm a PEELer mate, as you can tell by my sig. but at certain times there are no available PEELers to play against, so an unassisted lobby for ranking matches would seperate the men from the boys. The button mashers can have their lobbies, the footballers ours.

How do you know what setting your opponents has on?

you can not exactly define if someone uses 1,2,3 or 4 bars, but you can easily see if someone uses 3 oder 4 bars - especially at long through balls or passing when getting under pressure, as well as the ping pong / pinball passing is available on 3 or 4 bars. for me playing totally unassisted it's not so much fun (too much "work" ;) ), so i choose 1 or 2 bars maximum. but still you can recognize playing against someone with higher assistance-level

You can tell because they:

Make off balance passes
Through balls are perfect nearly everytime
They miss a pass but it goes straight to another teammate
They ping pong with back to players without needing to control and turn
They zip 30 yard passes like it's a piece of cake with the likes of Puyol.

You can spot it after two attacks. Easily.

Back
Top Bottom