UFL [All Platforms]

If it was possible for each player to select speed before an online match...
That's really a pain in the ass. And completely impossible to please to ereryone.
Perhaps one filter +1 speed so they just shut up a bit about that.
As it already said "speed" in a football game doesn't mean anything. Rythm (passes) running and dribbling speed (with the ball), dynamism (overallly)...

I like dynamic game, but not exceeding too much physics (all Football games exceds a tiny bit physics and small stuffs here and there to make 90 minutes possibles to 10. The better way should be normally to increase everything to get a closer realism.
But if it was so easy... There won't be gameplay choice. First is to "erase" or make it much more faster the moments when player makes turning the ball in defense to restore their stamina. Then the rest is pretty complicated.

10 or 12 minutes, not like UFC which is for example exactly the same rounds duration, i don't know how much reduced NB2K is but a game is around 20 minutes no? Just by removing those downtime looks enough for those games for example. Same for Tennis games.

To me, it's the most difficult part in a football game, transforming 90 to 10 minutes and keeping a "simulation/realism" style where everything is took in account.

They said "playing with a friend" mate. It's pretty clear they don't talk about CPU.
(Don't know if you're ironic or if it's a joke)

Because i didn't read the "seemingly" part, but yes there's no answer. Sorry.

And it seems their "order"of Q/A, is they choose the questions that doesn't are too hard on them, and put it on the official account (well it's professional can't say the opposite)

Just hope some demands from users will be took in account. directly playing against an Online player without at least managed to get, on a real game, how to play and the subtilities of the games is not thinkable in my opinion. And from my own experience so personnally : it's not in training mode that you learn how to do more advanced controls in a real match.

Not sure what you mean bro. Hope you’re keeping well anyways.
Just playing with a friend : you need a friend to play with. None of my friend play football game again, except some who sticked to FIFA, but they're 2 and i didn't saw them since too long time, neither interested in FIFA.

(Just a question : "hope your keeping well, i didn't understand." Sorry, my english isn't perfect but i understood that i'm a bit crazy to said it lol... For a completely basic comment. I ain't susceptible at all, just didn't understood at all "why" that sentence bro :JAY:)

CPU isn't, that's all. So not really the "offline" we thinked of it a first.
So i'm disappointed, it's kinda normal.

Last edited:
The current situation is so crazy that I wouldn't put past somebody to introduce a mode in which there is an opponent AI, but you are forced to play coop anyway against it.

Joking.. but kinda not 👀

Yes, and the answers are so evasive : we didn't saw a single capture of the game in the same time so... But at least they should got a schedule and a future perspective, i don't know.

Most WTF year of football game we never had. Nothing seems concrete, finished, or even credible. With 4 games in preparation for the first time since... 2005 perhaps?

Just playing with a friend : you need a friend to play with. None of my friend play football game again, except some who sticked to FIFA, but they're 2 and i didn't saw them since too long time, neither interested in FIFA.

(Just a question : "hope your keeping well, i didn't understand." Sorry, my english isn't perfect but i understood that i'm a bit crazy to said it lol... For a completely basic comment. I ain't susceptible at all, just didn't understood at all "why" that sentence bro :JAY:)

CPU isn't, that's all. So not really the "offline" we thinked of it a first.
So i'm disappointed, it's kinda normal.
I understand.

My original point was more of an open ended question to ascertain whether or not there was any information to the contrary to suggest if playing against AI was something the may be considering in the future. As the release of information has been sporadic, that was why such a point was alluded to even when I knew what the answer would probably be.

In my opinion : if they said they will listen to customers "of course!!", and that's a good point : they will probably try to program a CPU AI (which is very difficult, so IF they decide to do it we will probably get at first a very basic and predictable CPU AI at launch)
Well in terms of AI your teamates CPU are programmed so... Needs CPU positionning, attacking, switching.... Well a lot of stuffs. But not that impossible : just for me, as long as i got challenge, and a kinda real defense and midfield... It's okay for a start

All will depends to what the players are asking for, to keep their game fresh with novelty etc. it's essential.
But it will happen only if the game is good enough.

Last edited:
I want this to succeed. The team is ambitious enough it seems. Though they only have 5 years experience.
I already said this and the CEO of Strikers also says it. Konami and EA have 30+ more years experience in the field (releasing football games). I don't think anyone on the UFL team has experience with football games. I'm no expert but I think football games are the most difficult games to make, because of the AI and animations.
So what I predict is that UFL will be a good competitor after several years, if they persist and if they can keep competing. I don't think the first game will be even close to the quality or rather maturity of PES of FIFA.

They're a bit too confident. I'm not a fan of their behavior at all (3 posts a row talking that i don't like this or that on FIFA/PES now UFL but well :JAY: Deserved more than ever here 😂 )
Not the first time they're doing this. Show us what you're game is made off, then you may justify your troll or talks later.

There isn't even a single proper screenshot of it and this guy already wants it to move faster. Guys like him won't stop with Pes or Fifa, they'll gladly poison everything that it's out there lol.
What I'm getting from the tweet is that his players have poor reaction speed or that the AI's positioning is just very poor and he wants that fixed. Only problem is that he thinks it is because the game is slow. Probably got the idea from the "Goals" guy. There must be some effort to educate these people on these things instead of just name calling them. They probably don't know any better and are greatly misinformed.

This seemed interesting at first to me, but now that the whole issue about "being mostly focused on online" has come up, I've lost interest.

TBH, I really don't care for online. The lack of storylines, the dependance on connection, the focus on transactions and being in leagues with people I don't know and will probably never meet, not having control over my own save, that whole world is not appealing to me at all..

I want to play whenever I want to play, with my own stories and edit files, not playing in games which lack meaning to me..

Is having a purely offline (or mostly focused on offline) 2022 game, with decent Master League/Career modes too much to ask? Wonder if anyone working on this? I would be right there in the supporters line! :TU:

Last edited:
Nope: https://globalbet.com/games/virtual-games/virtual-football.html

These virtual betting site videos appear every year, usually as the supposed standard to aspire to, neglecting the fact they have no user input!
if only in the coming years, animation transitions would evolve in that direction somehow... just the transitions for now!
hypermotion giving me some additional hope here. just make the transitions between animations more human, more organic!

zero-stich-animations! dont think 2K would sue! :D

Back
Top Bottom