UFL [All Platforms]

Thats how a Partnership Trailer should look.

Yeah sure, the marketing video looks good with hammers, forged, pride, united, bla bla bla I get it... but I have a basic question for those developers: "Where is the goddamn gameplay ?!?!":BLINK:Working for 5 years and they didn't showed anything yet. We already have a deja-vu with another company who did the same... :WHISTLE:

Yeah sure, the marketing video looks good with hammers, forged, pride, united, bla bla bla I get it... but I have a basic question for those developers: "Where is the goddamn gameplay ?!?!":BLINK:Working for 5 years and they didn't showed anything yet. We already have a deja-vu with another company who did the same... :WHISTLE:

I do think it is a scam. They try to get money from investors, then they run away...

5 Years, but no video or photo to show?

I do care about online / only if the servers are alright.
But i just want both. Offline and Online. A complete game, simply, like every other sports games FFS
Like it's too much to ask having something standard those days. Gaming is dying.

Game not on PC, also online targeting

It's not these kind of games that will save football gaming

The wait is for a new OFFLINE football game
I agree. There's nothing wrong with online, but it should be a bonus, like the feather in the cap..

Offline modes is where the real heart and soul of a football game should be in my preference. ML, cups, leagues, become a legend, etc..

In fact to me, it was 1 vs 1 where VS games are supposed to be, Online replaced it but it's nothing like having a friend and make a session.
You play against unknown players around the world.
It's like the difference between talking on Whatsapp and having a real conversation.

So personnally i would say that i've played much more VS games against friend and Online on Fifa for example, but when you get older... Let's say that you have less opportunity to play against friends or just people you know who were where invited by the guys who owned a PS2 for example (it created some kind of friendship).

Times has changed, there was a neighboor, a young guy played Fifa. I told him if he wants, he can come home and we will make a session. His answer was, you probably have guessed before "send me your PSN and we will play online, it's better"...
Online has replaced VS with friends. And yes, i think that vs CPU was to me, the way i trained for participating to leagues we created. And on PES no choice because their servers were shit, so i switched offline on that game, and online on the other (great servers even 10 years ago)

Now, it's all at home, no contact, nothing. So yes, i ever think that vs CPU is even more important than before. Because even youth don't play anymore on real VS sessions, on the same room. So to me CPU or Online... Let's say that now, for a matter of regularity on games i play, and rage-quit, bad not fairplay at all players, annoying games too or bugs even with the best servers in the world : i actually prefers Offline now. Not only because i'm older, but from experience.
Less issues, less things that put you on your nerve / it was the case with VS but you have your opponent that told you "i got luck to score" and when there was a league for the pride etc. but you could rematch etc.

That may look similar in terms of playing, but not at all in terms of human relations, having laughs together for a weird goal and all etc., or you could took a very small team when you know the adversary is kind of new in the series etc.
Well in some words "Online is NOT human", i hope i've been understood with my english.

And it's no more a "new thing" like it was bring during the PS360 era, now we're used too it. It's not a new thing exceptionnal to try neither.

"Gameplay teaser will be published in November 2021"
Thanks for your info more than the tweet.
So in +- 2 weeks we'll see what it looks like more or less. There will (obviously) be a montage at first "based on real gameplay", to present the game with some Photoshop stuffs, nothing wrong it's the same for all games presentation...
But i expect to see real gameplay quicker after that.

Well, it's not the same situation at all, it's a new game announcement.
Not already a yearly game (will be... As foot game), they were free to tease us whenever then wanted.
It's not comparable, without tooking defence from Konami (at all)

If it was teased later then, no one would have known, ignorance is the key... And wait for being almost ready to show us some stuff without loosing interest.
A new promotion game marketing should be quick for that reason (people should be reassured, don't think it's some kind of project but a real stuff etc.)

Looks at Esport Boxing : fresh new game, gameplay practically some gameplay less than 1 month after the announcement.

From @The_Knight post on Efootball other section : thread to close
View attachment 128577

Joke producer makes ridiculous comment and shows total lack of knowledge about the subject matter. What do we expect? He's trying to make a quick buck, with the poster-child of that ex-FIFA-"pro" cretin. None of the three new football games announced are serious projects.

Joke producer makes ridiculous comment and shows total lack of knowledge about the subject matter. What do we expect? He's trying to make a quick buck, with the poster-child of that ex-FIFA-"pro" cretin. None of the three new football games announced are serious projects.

Bruh, Football gaming has become full meme this year.

We are fucked, there really is no hope left.

One of the 3 was really like a troll, no info at all.
Goals neither. The thing is UFL seemed more professional and active, and about to release something real (well, amateurish even if the word is not well choosen, as they're like not even amateur of football game)
The curious thing is that it's makes me laugh more than it should be. But i did want also a football game, but neither Goals neither UFL from the start, for some reasons (online focus / no defense / not a single sign of football / and now UFL as became even more hilarious)

They will, at least a game which you can play with Firmino vs Zinchenko faces with West ham kit and a fake Man City one.

I don't go to Twitter for some... Option files asking reason and Efootball. I fear to login, no joke. I don't go often but you probably followed more than me the evolution.
What about Goals then? Still not even a "pitch" picture? Or something else?
What a pity. Too full of themselves, it seems they start to understand the long way you have to build a football game with minimum 5 leagues, tons of extra (facebuild, database) and millions of possibilities based on 10 vs 10 outfield players and 2 to program in a complete different way.

Are you talking about Kurt? That's Goals, not UFL.

He knows, "with the poster-child" on the sentence was more to take as a "like the poster-child", as they're a bit on the same boat.

Are you talking about Kurt? That's Goals, not UFL.
Ah sorry, I'm getting my joke games confused! I think they're all the same though. Business ideas with no substance, ran by people with no real interest.

That "Football Player" game, whatever it's called, is tweeting out its box art before there's even a second of gameplay footage. It's all absolute guff.

How many time for example, after Esport Boxing Club announcement, that there was gameplay directly?
Not even a month. I don't know the company but they're also seems to came from nowhere.

But they're waited to get a solid roster before the release. Well 2 boxers were enough but it was very very advanced in comparison.

22 players even random and a full pitch, well, they should have announced it way later, when it was +- ready.
It's like they rushed on their keyboard and created a design the day they decided to build a Football Game, and released the poster before even the movie has started.

Ah sorry, I'm getting my joke games confused! I think they're all the same though. Business ideas with no substance, ran by people with no real interest.

That "Football Player" game, whatever it's called, is tweeting out its box art before there's even a second of gameplay footage. It's all absolute guff.

I'm not sure. I'm quite enjoying my Goals t-shirt, hoodie, cap and stickers. Who needs 'gameplay'.

Aye, different shades of shit.

The second they announced the game was just highlights where a football player gets a chance to score, pass etc (i.e. Not a full game), I knew exactly what this game would be. This is just Score! which was available on Android and iOS. Loved that mobile game.

The second they announced the game was just highlights where a football player gets a chance to score, pass etc (i.e. Not a full game), I knew exactly what this game would be. This is just Score! which was available on Android and iOS. Loved that mobile game.
Amazing game, that one. Think I played till I came back from retirement.

I did have a bit of hope when this game was announced, but now both of the new games project are nothing but a joke.

Pes and Fifa were "too much of a simulation" for both crowds, so we can only imagine what will this be.

Im afraid proper football simulation can only come from some indie studio one day as a "fun project".

Any crowd that comes in thinking about getting a bite of a microtransactions pie will only deliver fortnite football.

Back
Top Bottom