U.S Folks just grab a copy of PES2009

mmeny

Premiership League
15 October 2004
Minneapolis
Arsenal FC
Hey guys,

I just grabbed my preordered copy right now :BOP: The game plays differently..

Just started my first game... will comment more..

yes it flows better... damn i am lovin it alrdy... I knw it sucks at this modern day and age we still don't have licenses for all this teams. It is just due to EA sports monopoly.

As for me, this game is the bomb, definitely need to get use to it cuz it plays completely different from ps2 platform i never played the pes2008.

I like it thus far..... ducks for cover haters bomberang

First game ended in a draw Manchester Utd 2- 2 Ac Milan. Who ever said this game is whack needs help for real..I know it can be better but this is still a very good and solid football game.

The only thing really keeping people off from Konami off is licenses. It gets pretty old or is just too tedious to do all the updating and editing fo real.........

THIS IS A GOOD FOOTBALL GAME FOR REAL... I AM IMPRESSIVE...

HI HATERS

Just won by first game came from behind to beat Real Madrid using Arsenal 3-2. The replay in the game is great.

It goes for about 7-10sec.i.e shows how the goal or the attacking move started that led to a goal or shot on target...

game does look good. I've been playing the PC version for a few weeks and don't see a huge difference in game play, but the graphics are better and frame rate is smoother.

That said, the online mode is not as impressive as FIFA 09 on same platform, in terms of performance issues, ease of finding a game, and sadly atmosphere (dang licenses). I think I'll be playing PES 2009 offline and FIFA online this year (this from a confirmed WE/PES fan boy).

game does look good. I've been playing the PC version for a few weeks and don't see a huge difference in game play, but the graphics are better and frame rate is smoother.

That said, the online mode is not as impressive as FIFA 09 on same platform, in terms of performance issues, ease of finding a game, and sadly atmosphere (dang licenses). I think I'll be playing PES 2009 offline and FIFA online this year (this from a confirmed WE/PES fan boy).

So far i am not having any problems at all finding games online or any lags at all except some with bad internet connection.

So i dont think the Online is bad as we make it out to be, in ma case at least there has been smooth sailing.

I feel you though on the licenses. I just don't know how they will be able to wrestle the EA sports monopoly on other leagues.

I just don't get it, Konami also makes nba2k9 and got licenses.

I got the game and it´s even worse than i though... So far i only played it on PC and didn´t like, i was hoping that the version for xb360 and ps3 was better, but isn´t... I played a lot of PES2009 games than i put fifa to compare... wow, i must say, it´s like changing from water to wine... now i am scared to put pes back because the game is simply horrible!!!

ugh, 2KSports makes the NBA2k series.

:D In the heat of the moment, we tend to write some ish aint it? I was trying to say, I don't know how 2K sports managed to wrestle monopoly out of EA for the nba games.

Oh well i guess over here we believe in healthy competition.

i didnt like pes 09
im stickin to my pes 6 pimped out version. I got 3 different patches installed :D

hi there,

any of u guys who also own the euro version of PES2009? is there any difference between the euro and e us version, or even the Jp's WE version, in terms of graphic and gameplay?

I think they've changed how players attack the ball; there's much more caution now, I think they should have used the mechanics of pes2007.

Who got the PES09 scarf ? I was soooo against buying PES 09 but I had some extra cash so I decided to buy PES 2009 after I made a promise to myself I will not buy it because PES 2008 destroyed all my hopes. I did play PES 09 DEMO and it was better but still can't compare it to FIFA 09 or even 08... so the full game plays a lot better than PES 2008 but again, PES is not what it used to be, period.

I got the good looking PES 09 scarf along with the game so I guess it's not that bad :)

I don't about the scarf Iluvnineties, but PES 2009 is closer to what PES use to be before 2008. My main gripe is the online aspect, for every 1 good lag-free game, I'll encounter 3 lag-fests....why a company like Konami with a a cash cow game like PES want to be cheap on one of the most important aspects of any game in this day and age...online playability?

i got it and played it a bit. definitely much better than 08 and it's silky smooth. haven't tried online. the gameplay is pretty much same as demo. overall an improvement definitely but gameplay is not to the level of the PS2 versions. i'll still play it over fifa though.

Back
Top Bottom