Two questions regarding League mode

angus

Premier League
23 November 2010
Hi, I'm setting up an EPL season (League/Cup mode) and one of the setup options is to play with Cup matches either on or off.

First, can anyone tell me which teams/leagues the game draws from with Cup matches on? I don't have all the fake teams/players edited yet, and I don't want to end up playing fake teams with fake players.

Also, am I correct in assuming that playing in League mode is a one-and-done thing? Meaning, it's over after one single season (no multi-seasons/relegation, etc). Is that right?

Thanks in advance.

Not a bad thing though to be done after one season. Means you can try the various leagues without being committed to carry on for 5 seasons as one team lol.

Hi, I'm setting up an EPL season (League/Cup mode) and one of the setup options is to play with Cup matches either on or off.

First, can anyone tell me which teams/leagues the game draws from with Cup matches on? I don't have all the fake teams/players edited yet, and I don't want to end up playing fake teams with fake players.

I am waiting for your future thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

website promotion

Not a bad thing though to be done after one season. Means you can try the various leagues without being committed to carry on for 5 seasons as one team lol.
That's all I ever play, single seasons and cup tournaments. Never once played a career mode in any sports game I've owned. Doesn't interest me.

1) your Div1 + fake Div2 teams
2) yes

Nah, that's not true.

1.) Just your league teams, because there's no div 2 in League Mode

2.) No, it does go on after the first season. This is because you've got Champions League / Europa League in League Mode. If you're a Europa League team, and you finish in the CL places in your first season, you go on into the Champions League in your second season. I don't know how long it goes on for though, I only did two seasons with one team.

No promotion / relegation though.

EDIT: Thinking about it, you might have to play one of the fake PES League / Div 2 teams in Europe, if you haven't edited them. They pop up in the EL and occasionally CL.

Back
Top Bottom