Turning off the player shouts during a game?

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
Hi,

as I find the silly player shouts audible during a game extremely annoying: can you turn off this audio option in the full game?

I don't mean the commentary, I'm talking about the silly sentences the players are shouting to each other during the game (and they do so even in their mother tongue - meaning you can hear spanish players shout in spanish, german players shout in german etc.)

please, please, please...

Last edited:
Hahahah they are pretty funny, but quite realistic as well. Just that they end up shouting it again and again like a broken record. I guess in the final game you will have commentary so it will kinda drown it out and not stand out so much.

Hahahah they are pretty funny, but quite realistic as well. Just that they end up shouting it again and again like a broken record. I guess in the final game you will have commentary so it will kinda drown it out and not stand out so much.

Stupid Thing is, I also turn off the commentary because it's also like a broken record... ;-)

I don't think they are realistic as I have never heard a game TV broadcast where I can hear the players shout on the pitch...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom