Tournament Rules

broxopios

CarrollsGarden
14 February 2004
Greece
AEK Athens
2023-10-05 21_11_24-_drawing.svg - Inkscape.png

In the Evo-web Tournament, only forum members can participate.

The system used in the Evoweb Tournament is based on the ladder system with a slight variation. There will be levels, and in each level, 3 teams will participate. Players will only be able to play in each match with players from the same level they belong to.

The fixtures will be single matches, and the home player (the player who creates the room) for each match will be the player with the lower ranking. A win gives 3 points, a draw gives 1 point, and a loss gives 0 points.

The top player from each group will advance to the next level, and the bottom one will be relegated to the level below. If a player fails to show up, they will lose the game, and the opponent will receive 3 points. Additionally, if it is evident from the messages that one player attempted to schedule a match but the opponent did not respond, the latter will lose the game.

Match schedules will be arranged through messages on Steam/PS5/XBOX, with each player sending a friend request to their opponent. The player who wins the match will post the score in the corresponding topic. If the match ends in a draw, the host of the game will post the score.

The duration of the tournament will be determined at a later time. The duration of each round, which will determine promotions and relegations, is set to one week, during which each player must play 2 matches (1 with every opponent of his level).

Each player is free to choose any team from the "Match - Authentic" category, rated up to 4 stars in strength.

Creating a Room
From the "Match - Authentic" category, select "Friend Match," then "Create 1 vs 1 Match Room." Press "done" without entering any password. Then, through a personal message on Steam/PS5/XBOX, send the Room No. to your opponent so that they can enter the room.

Match Room Settings:

Match Type: Standard

Match Time: 10 min.

Injuries: On

Extra Time: Off

Penalties: Off

No. of Substitutions: 5

No. of Sub. Intervals: 3

Uniform Ratings for Players: Off

Condition Home: Random

Condition Away: Random

Controller Settings

Manual Pass Level: Level 4 (manual)

Shot Type: Manual

Matches for each round will start every Monday at 21:00 and conclude every following Sunday at 21:00. In the first tournament, the ranking in levels will be done randomly. After the first tournament, any new player who wishes to participate will start from the lowest level. If a player does not complete any matches, they will be excluded from the tournament. If they wish to participate in the future, they will start from the lowest level.

Last edited:
I like it all except manual shooting and forcing 3 games in a week, these two things will put off a lot of people I think.

I also play with assisted shooting and passing on level 2-3. I decided to announce manual shooting and level 4 passing because it seemed that's how most people play. Some play with full manual, some with assisted shooting and manual passing, and some with assists in everything. If we don't gather enough players for full manual, the next step will be a tournament with assisted shooting and manual passing.

Now, regarding the 3 matches, do you mean that playing 3 matches per player is too many in one week? It seems fine to me, but if others also think it's too much, what we can do is have 3 users at each level and play 2 games instead.

Back
Top Bottom