Those with PS2 and PS3 versions. HELP!

J

jonestm

I have the PS3 one and am apalled by the keepers, defenders and ridiculously easy dribbling.
I'm considering trading it in for the PS2 one.
Please tell me the PS2 version isn't an arcade goalfest!?

i have the ps2 one and the keepers are'nt that bad.. against my mates i have no problems scoring but against the computer on top player the keepers arent 'arcadey'

I can tell dont buy the ps2 version cuz it looks exactly the same as pes6 but with very good passing and shooting, but i will bring it back today cuz im gonna buy an ps3.

I got the PS3 version of pro an it was one of the worst decisions of my gaming life, its unplayable! got it at midnight thursday from tesco the tension was unbearable, an was so dissapointed, took it back next morning an got ps2 version an its jus pes6 with a glossier finish. Pro has always been my: favourite game an this year is no diffrent, the ps2 version i mean

:( I fucking knew it!

I'll get the PS2 version when i'm less skint.
Next gen? pfffffffffffffffffff

I can tell dont buy the ps2 version cuz it looks exactly the same as pes6 but with very good passing and shooting, but i will bring it back today cuz im gonna buy an ps3.

You're making a big fucking mistake if you get a PS3 for Pro Evo mate.
I'm hearing more and more the PS2 version is the best.

You're making a big fucking mistake if you get a PS3 for Pro Evo mate.
I'm hearing more and more the PS2 version is the best.

YES, THE PS2 VERSION IS THE BEST!...THOSE WHO BOUGHT A PS3 FOR PRO SHOULD RETURN IT AND BUY A 360 FOR HALO 3! I HAVE IT AND FOR ONLINE GAMING, IT IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGG!

So why not play the PS2 vers on your PS3

Back
Top Bottom