This is pretty fkcuing sick!!!!

Mickus

Non-League
29 September 2006
One question for the ps3 version:
When setting up a league, eg Serie A, I choose one team and my mate choose another. Will I be able to take control of the CPU team when my mate is playing with "his" team??? Understand me - He´s playing with Napoli and next match up for him is Inter - Can I take control of Inter though they are a CPU team?
Apparently we can only play on the same side - not against each other!?!?!?

One question for the ps3 version:
When setting up a league, eg Serie A, I choose one team and my mate choose another. Will I be able to take control of the CPU team when my mate is playing with "his" team??? Understand me - He´s playing with Napoli and next match up for him is Inter - Can I take control of Inter though they are a CPU team?
Apparently we can only play on the same side - not against each other!?!?!?

i don´t think you can do this in league mode, only in cup mode... but that is what it always has been with pes since their first ps2 game! :-(

No in pes 4,5,6 you could choose to be the opponent. What I mean is that if I Choose Inter and play Serie A, if my friend wants to play as the opposition team, he could just do that by pressing pause in the game and then "Controller settings" and move to the other teams = control the other team!

Me and my mate used to do this is PES6 but playing in Konami Cup with two legs to simulate the CL experience :P

Hope it can continue when pes2008 arrives!

Back
Top Bottom