The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Thinking about it what a funny film Snatch was :D For anyone that has not seen it, then do. Very entertaining film. For instance...Brad pit as a bare knuckle gypsy fighter.

One bit that makes me laugh is when
Tommy (Stephen Graham)has just witnessed his man being decked by brad pitt. Tommy hoping he hasn't killed him (because if so he could end up next). Then Jason Statham narrating says "Right about now. Tommy...the tit. Should be praying...And if he isn't...he facking should be. :LOL:

Thinking about it what a funny film Snatch was :D For anyone that has not seen it, then do. Very entertaining film. For instance...Brad pit as a bare knuckle gypsy fighter.

One bit that makes me laugh is when
Tommy (Stephen Graham)has just witnessed his man being decked by brad pitt. Tommy hoping he hasn't killed him (because if so he could end up next). Then Jason Statham narrating says "Right about now. Tommy...the tit. Should be praying...And if he isn't...he facking should be. :LOL:
Ya like daggs?

Turn- und Spielverein 1904 der Farbenfabrik vormals Friedrich Bayer Co. Leverkusen

Turn- und Spielverein 1904 der Farbenfabrik vormals Friedrich Bayer Co. Leverkusen

I hate to admit it, but I still had to be a little bit happy for you last night. It's really a cool team. And you can't wish Xabi anything bad anyway.
I just wished we would't meet you in the cup semifinals. :BRICK:

Back
Top Bottom