The Office US

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
No thread, no love for this.

Come on peeps, who's watching it, who loves it, who's ya favourite character, favourite quotes, Pam v Dawn, Dwight v Gareth... its all here!

Good episode this week - this had me laughing...

Michael: "Come on Phylis, step it up. For your wedding, we gave you a great Golden Shower. ** Wheres my Golden Shower?"

It was the look on his face here ** that said it all. In a split second, you could see in Michaels eyes that he knew what he was saying, but couldnt stop.

Superbly acted :LOL:

one of the best shows around :) characters, setting, humor, everything is just spot on.

my favorite episode so far: dinner party at michael & jan's house. pure class!

Yes I've watched every EP, it's a just me show as the wife doesn't like it :) Really got into its own once it got to the first real ep that was original, pilot was a remake of The Office UK's pilot IIRC?

When and where is it on? I caught 5 minutes of one a long time ago (He hadn't bought a present for someone) and I thought it was pretty good but never seen it advertised since.

(Although barely ever watching TV doesn't help)

I've watched all the episodes until this season, I really use to love it many great moments, however, this seasons first episode didn't give me the satisfaction from the last seasons.

I cant get into this at all

Carell just aint as funny as Ricky Gervias as David Brent and the guy who play Gareth aint right either

I enjoy this show.

ITV2 still haven't shown S4 yet.

can't beat this show, michael scott is my fav, then dwight lol he's so funny
I live in the UK but saw there was a US version, so i thought, hell yeah this is gonna be better than the UK version without evan watching it .. I LOVE IT!

Creed was better!

Thought it was a bit weak this week to be honest. Only few laughs came from Andy and Dwights Cornell banter. The Jim/Pam & Michael/Holly stuff was poor.

Hope for better next week - and I'll miss Holly, she was a fox!

Andy pinning Dwight to the shrub with his electric car was classic...

edit: if you guys want another classic show to watch, try Freaks and Geeks.

I've had enough of waiting for ITV to show S4, I've ordered it on DVD.

Yeah - it's not the same as Gervais' Office, but I like the style and 'family feel' the US version has created. It's its own show.

Edit - it's all about Creed.

Disagree, still an excellent show IMO, even after a certain someone leaves.

Maybe I should've rephrased that. I mean the funniest of the Tobey and Michael interactions occur in season 2. In later seasons the show is more focused on the other characters rather than just Michael. Still funny though, I love me some Creed.

Back
Top Bottom