The New Years Eve Thread

That's the most overrated evening of the year although i should be gratefull for it because because someone thought it was the most boring evening of the year too i came across my best friend (that's a long story, i won't annoy you with it)...
We are gonna something, i'm gonna cook Italian and then we will watch dvd's...

I am throwing a small party for friends only. Bought some lovely pink champagne to mark the occassion :)

For friends only. Was that supposed to be a sly dig at all of us not being allowed to come :(?

I am going round my mates for a drink, some food, a few films and a few games of scene it ;)

I'm making my way down to London with the Mrs, My Sister and my Brother in Law.

Gonna have some food and drinks and then watch the firework display near the London eye.

And hopefully get my leg over after that. :mrgreen:

Me, my girl and a bottle of Champagne, :D makes alot better this year than last year, played Rainbow Six with Wrighty and Adam, ;) no offence lads.

I'm off to Camden - they have four venues for £15 and you get to go in and out of them all night and they have different DJs and live bands all through the night.

Should be fun - only a few of us going but my mate knows one of the bands and we might habd arond with them a bit for the rock and Roll lifestyle!! :)

I have no friends and live in a basement off my parents money who are upstairs. I will contemplate slitting my wrists at 12.01 while singing Auld Langs Isle really drunk and crying.

48 beers, 2 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of vodka, 1 black vodka, 2 southern comfort, 1 brandy, 2 baileys, 1 gin and enough food to sink a small vessel.

Should be a good night.

i've got some flights due in so i'll be taking it easy. might have a few bottles of champers while sitting on radar, and then i might run round the ops room naked...

should be good!

Im in because all my plans were faultered at the last minute leaving me to go round my sisters to watch Transformers :)

I now want my own bumblebee :(

In my 20 years of exsistence I still dont get why people party for a new year. I was in a cottage in Wales this time last year. I prefer being at home :)

I'm making my way down to London with the Mrs, My Sister and my Brother in Law.

Gonna have some food and drinks and then watch the firework display near the London eye.

And hopefully get my leg over after that. :mrgreen:

So how'd you get on with the bro-in-law, any joy?

;)

Had a quiet night in with a few drinks with the wife and our little girl who wasn't well.
Not a huge New Year fan anyway, always like Xmas.
Glad to get 2007 out the way anyway from a personal point of view.

Wish you all a Great 2008!!

FD

Happy New Year guys!

I had a great night - had a few people round for drinks, hooked up with an old friend who I haven't seen for 4 years and seemed to talk to him most of the night. Everyone else was showing off their "Track and Field" scores on Xbox Live Arcade.

Got a sore head today. :(

I got absolutely shitfaced with 2 very good friends, then went and met more friends and drank more, then ended up kissing one of the friends then getting my leg over twice at her house, fucking great, but now I have to deal with the consequences which are

1) Massive Hangover that would slow a horse
2) Friend calling me, its so much more not what i want to do now when i'm sober

HAPPY 08!!!!

Back
Top Bottom