The (if you haven't got GTA yet thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at work mate. but i did tell my brother to pick it up on the way to work. will find it when i get home at about 5ish :(

He's got it now, I'm tempted to close the thread but I won't in-case his Xbox 360 RRODs or something. I want to see the aftermath if it does. :D

:BY: My bro just rang me saying he picked it up ! (I probably won't play it if United go out and will cry myself to sleep)

I still haven't got it, will go to the shop at 5 after school. There's only one shop here and they never get the games on their release date. I'm fucked.

Ayeeeeeeeeee... God help me. :DUMMY:

No need to close this thread...i don't have it and i will never have it...i can post weekly to say i still haven't got it...

Well, i saw plenty of copies yesterday...shelves full of the game...and i couldn't care less (just to keep this thread alive...i really am a good soul).

my mate who loved gta more then me failed to get it. the idiot diddnt annswer his phone when my other mate tried to call him and offer to get him the game has there was loads in stock in zavvi

Ive havent got it yet either, pretty much the same as Nick, although I'm getting it saturday. Hopefully they wont be sold out, can't imagine it with the amount of shops in town.

Would expect the same here Gerd, all the hype and stuff about it being sold out. Ive never had that problem, maybe gaming isnt as mass market over here or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom