The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [All Platforms]

think just getting lost in this world is enough tbh.
anyway ,just like my first run ,I'm a Nord (of course) and if I'm not wrong ,that's pretty good when it comes to cold right?
Should be, yeah.
You'll see when you are freezing anyway. Whole screen will start to freeze. You'll be getting notifications.
Different type of fire also have a different effects. Little campfire in the middle of the woods will only warm you a bit.
To get proper dry and comfortable you'll need indoor fire.

Gameplay with these mods is unreal.
I never fast travelled once. And dont use a horse coz they are a bit wonky.
I travel everywhere on foot and each journey is an adventure on its own.

@Emroth so weird ,can't craft camping gear at a forge ,I have the firewood+leather.
But the "camping gear" option in miscellaneous when forging isn't there.
Do you know if I need to upgrade my forge skill tree or something?

@Emroth so weird ,can't craft camping gear at a forge ,I have the firewood+leather.
But the "camping gear" option in miscellaneous when forging isn't there.
Do you know if I need to upgrade my forge skill tree or something?
Im not sure what gear are you trying to craft there..
You cut wood with Woodcutter Axe, go to the forest, select your new "Power" and place the campfire. Then just light it.
You dont need to go near the forge. Everything is in Campfire mod itself.
It gives you some new skills/powers.
All you need is to use them.
Some mods require activating, but I dont remember if this one does. It shouldnt.

Im not sure what gear are you trying to craft there..
You cut wood with Woodcutter Axe, go to the forest, select your new "Power" and place the campfire. Then just light it.
You dont need to go near the forge. Everything is in Campfire mod itself.
It gives you some new skills/powers.
All you need is to use them.
Some mods require activating, but I dont remember if this one does. It shouldnt.
Aha ,well i found some guide that you could craft camping gear at the forge.
Got it , thanks!

Guys i want to start over after a few years. What shuld i install to have best journey, expirience and graphic?

Guys i want to start over after a few years. What shuld i install to have best journey, expirience and graphic?
PC - no idea.
Youtube Skyrim 2021 best PC mods and you'll get the list.
You can also go by Most immersive mods 2021 or survival mods 2021, whatever you fancy.
Xbox - I can send you a list that I have.

PC has bigger/better library obviously.

Depending on what platform you're on.
I think the first at thing is how do you want to play it?

Just follow the story (which is fantastic on its own)

Roam around and do the story.

Just roam around ,build your own house etc.

All of the above plus survival mode.

Check some YouTube guide's.
We're always here if you have questions

Kinda weird that this game ,probably one of the best ever to be made ,and undoubtedly the most influential on other games of the open genre only has 14 pages of discussion?

Anyway found this one.

Thanks for tips. Im afraid i will not get into it with old graphics and animations... is it worth it?
im scared of this all modding thing
My favourite game is Gothic 1, 2... after that nothing took me away like Gothic. Waiting for new Dragon Age and TES VI

Im afraid i will not get into it with old graphics and animations... is it worth it?
Game looks gorgeous on my xbox with few graphic overhaul mods..
Also - there are combat overhaul mods, adding more animations and kill moves.
I'd go as far as to say I havent played RP game that looked as good.
To me - its worth it.
Youtube has more than enough guides on what and how to install.
Its very easy and simple.
Even mods themselves have descriptions.
I never used mods before, so if I can do it - anyone can.

Thanks for tips. Im afraid i will not get into it with old graphics and animations... is it worth it?
My favourite game is Gothic 1, 2... after that nothing took me away like Gothic. Waiting for new Dragon Age and TES VI
I agree with @Emroth ,game looks gorgeous on Xbox (should look good on ps/pc as well)
And I'm only using a few graphics mods.
Saw that ES 6 will be pc/Xbox exclusive.
I'd replay this game ,one of the best ever hands down

This mod sounds really interesting: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4250547

ARMABORN is an entirely new path it explores a new way to experience Skyrim. ARMABORN completely removes leveling up and skills. The feeling of true mortality, the struggle of everyday survival this is what ARMABORN is intended to do, ARMABORN is an immersive new direction for Skyrim. The game will feel like a realistic RPG just like Day Z offers you but in a Skyrim way. With realistic combat damages and because all the NPCs and animals are edited not by scripts but by hand, everything is well balanced.

Back
Top Bottom