The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360, PC) NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

This is amazing ,reading reviews and experiences from (last post 2007).
For me this game is something I missed back then.
Now with all sorts of 4k updates for Skyrim and an updated version of this game ,wonder how you all would feel if they were released 14 years ago?
We're talking OG Xbox and PS2 days.

So my time travel thing here will let you all back in 2007 know I'm going to play this real soon
I still play it now, once a week. I made a decision when Skyrim was released not to play it until I finished the main quest in Oblivion. 300+ hours later, I'm nowhere near. I'm still closing the oblivion gates (which I hate, they're really repetitive).

Still a brilliant game, and on the Xbox the FPS boost and auto HDR features make it look like a remaster. It's pretty great.

I still play it now, once a week. I made a decision when Skyrim was released not to play it until I finished the main quest in Oblivion. 300+ hours later, I'm nowhere near. I'm still closing the oblivion gates (which I hate, they're really repetitive).

Still a brilliant game, and on the Xbox the FPS boost and auto HDR features make it look like a remaster. It's pretty great.
Cool ,yes I started it yesterday ,I'm on my first main ques (delivering the necklace)
Graphics are ok ,I think as long as the story and game itself is good Im ok with the graphics.
Also restarted Skyrim yesterday (just to get myself out of the starting block).

Oblivion seems like a well written game and I think I'll enjoy it ,as long as Skyrim on survival mode doesn't take over

Back
Top Bottom