ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
The Big Bang Theory - Season 3

617541913aff.jpg

Season 3 start :APPLAUD:

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3

Episode 1 was hilarious :) They look ridicilous with those beards haha.

Was brilliant as always. We now need a 'How I met your mother' thread.

I agree with you Jumbo, it's about as funny as being diagnosed with AIDS. Really predictable and childish, sort of like Hollyoaks if it were written by prepubescent American girls.

some times penny looks fat, other times i want to bang the bejesus out of her.. I have seen her in real life and she is super hot, not sure why the fluctuation in weight

3x19 Brilliant
Wheeeeaton!

Sheldon was always my favorite character but lately Raj has been hysterical, they ruined Wolowitz tho.

Just re-watched the Stan Lee episode too, Raj and the speaker-shirt :LMAO:

One of the best sitcoms on tv right now, love it

It's really grown imo. I thought the first season was poor and the second really made the show fly up. Now I think its one of the best sitcoms. Maybe they changed writers?

Yes it's good but the jokes are always the same. Very predictable.
"Thank you, Jesus",
was the only part that surprised and made me laugh during the last episode.
It's still very enjoyable because of its geekittude and above all it's easier to appreciate because there's a lot less sitcoms compared to previous years.

I want my Earl back !

Haha, I havent seen the latest series actually, got it here to watch but not got round to it yet. No matter what I just cant get into BBT though, just dont like it at all.

Earl s4 had a bad start but there are some episodes, no TBBT will never get close in term of quality. I miss Crabman...

this deserves to be asked, just to make sure: do the people that don't find it funny at all understand the geek jokes?

its humour is loosely based on geekiness and digressing real life into geek language. it's not even meant to be unpredictable, as i see it.

what i appreciate about it is that the geeky babble DOES make sense. Every theory presented there does exist and i've learned a thing or two out of it. Which is more than i can say about most sitcoms, even some i appreciate more.

Maybe it's a poor time for sitcoms, but in this time it's one of the best!

They're broadcasting Season 1 right now on Italian TV.. I never get bored of watching it :D

Back
Top Bottom