THE BEST WAY TO DEFEND? (XBOX)

streak74

Non-League
29 March 2013
What is the best way to defend?

My defensive players leave the strikers to much space (this is in defensive area as also in the midfield)!!
This is not about the sliders.....but i think a button combination or something else!!

When i play against some players online, they are all over the place and play very tight against my players, so i do not have any room to play!!

Please help!!!???

What is the best way to defend?

My defensive players leave the strikers to much space (this is in defensive area as also in the midfield)!!
This is not about the sliders.....but i think a button combination or something else!!

When i play against some players online, they are all over the place and play very tight against my players, so i do not have any room to play!!

Please help!!!???
700 views and 0 replies. You can get information on almost everything on the internet except help to play PES better. I'd help my friend but I'm in the same boat. What's this forum for? Bragging about your ranking? :RANT:

How do my non-beginner opponents manage to intercept almost every pass? How do they win almost every tackle? Are they doing stuff that isn't in the manual or command list? Please help, PES community.

700 views and 0 replies. You can get information on almost everything on the internet except help to play PES better. :RANT:

lol i know

maybe you're overusing the second pressure button thus leaving more gaps in both midfield and defense?

probably i'm not the best to advise you since i suck at this year's PES as well :(

lol i know

maybe you're overusing the second pressure button thus leaving more gaps in both midfield and defense?

probably i'm not the best to advise you since i suck at this year's PES as well :(
Haha. My problem could be that I just suck at the game but I just know that my opponents are doing stuff that I don't know about and isn't in the tutorial. I've tried using the preasure buttons and not using the preasure buttons. I've tried using different levels of assists I've tried tweaking the gameplan sliders but I just can't do what my opponents can do. I don't mind getting thrashed by a skilled opponent using deft touch and skill moves, but I hate getting beat by a guy using stuff that isn't in the manual or tutorial. It isn't a level playing field.

Haha. My problem could be that I just suck at the game but I just know that my opponents are doing stuff that I don't know about and isn't in the tutorial. I've tried using the preasure buttons and not using the preasure buttons. I've tried using different levels of assists I've tried tweaking the gameplan sliders but I just can't do what my opponents can do. I don't mind getting thrashed by a skilled opponent using deft touch and skill moves, but I hate getting beat by a guy using stuff that isn't in the manual or tutorial. It isn't a level playing field.
I don't think there are any defending moves that are not mentioned in the tutorial. You just need a lot of practice, don't pressure too much and also move your players manually with the left stick instead.

I don't think there are any defending moves that are not mentioned in the tutorial. You just need a lot of practice, don't pressure too much and also move your players manually with the left stick instead.
Thanks.
Maybe all the defending moves are in the tutorial, but do you think there could be certain situations where using two buttons in conjunction (other than those mentioned) gives you an advantage? for instance, R-Trigger makes you face the ball head on, so will tackling while holding it give an advantage? Does releasing the D-Stick before pressing 'A' (x2) make your tackle more affective, etc?

Back
Top Bottom