The Best thing in PES 2008 this year is........

Best thing is Teamvision, NO CONTEST.

I was genuinely surprised, it is fantastic. When you play the CPU it stops you doing the same moves over and over. It shows that they do know what they're doing, in at least some respects.

The best thing is Teamvision.

Definitely isn't the commentary, Lawro sounds like he is on the phone and Champion's lines are recycled from previous games.

When the CPU or I score they'll say that line along the lines of "if they don't score on this attack then its game over"...when in reality its only 20 minutes into the 1st half.

For me the commentary levels out to be about the same as previous versions, as John Champion is a notable improvement but Lawro plumbs new depths of awfulness. He sounds like he's done it on his Nokia, reading from a Roy of the Rovers comic. Appalling.

Team vision does seem to work. I was playing 4-3-3 as Arsenal vs Reading in a league match and noticed that at half time the CPU had put another man in midfield to counter my wingers.

I like some of the new animations too, particularly the first touch of some of the more skillful players. Some of the keeper saving animations are really nice too :)

The best thing???It's that i just sold it:)))))
It's not a football game anymore.Fifa is better but damn it's fifa, i just can't play it:)
Konami 4 ever!!!!Come on just try better next year please....well no, i'm sorry, not better: completly new!!!!

The ebb and flow of the game.

You can finally play the game at pace or slow it down as you wish.

Much better AI for the players in my team to make runs.

they dont necessarily have to fill every byte of a blu-ray disc. this game is definately the best pro evo ever, and i have been playing for a while.

they dont necessarily have to fill every byte of a blu-ray disc. this game is definately the best pro evo ever, and i have been playing for a while.

What i ment to say is that, by the time you get to have lets say unlimited usage of space to create a game which attracts a huge crowd in the consumer industry, you should take advantage of that. I was hoping that some licensed teams should have their own chants. What do i get? Nothing.... I have a game that it has less to offer than previous years, playability its totally different than previous years, and shooting its terrible. Uhh and i noticed that its a bit hard to understand whether the ball goes in/or out. I see this game more as an experiment from Konami, nothing else. Pitty that WE are the LABRATS.

Team vision does seem to work. I was playing 4-3-3 as Arsenal vs Reading in a league match and noticed that at half time the CPU had put another man in midfield to counter my wingers.

Last night I was playing against Atl. Madrid and they were 2-1 up in the last 10 minutes. The CPU went more defensive bought on Maniche which primpted Jon Champion to say that he was bought on to help protect the back 4. Sure enough seconds later he got his foot in to break up a surging run I made down the middle.

A nice touch amongst a lot of stuff that is turd and well documented on here.

The best thing is(PS3), everything. Teamvision, threw balls, Attacks over the wings. This is surely be improved.

But the most best thing are, The formations. I'm am player who's playing always with press. And the most perfect formation is in mine eyes 3-4-3. The last time i played that formation was on the ps1 because the ps2 didn't allowe me to. On the ps2 it was possible to use a fiction formation that in real football never should happened. And on tournaments and online there where players that used that stupid 4 1 5 formations.

If you want to use this formation now, you never can win because of the free spaces that will be created after an attack on the midfield. Long passes are now much more realistic and if you give a cross pass it will open up the whole midfield.

I really hate shooting and goalkeeping!!! damn.....!! Uhh and with regards to Teamvision....! Well the CPU looses the ball way to easily especially in critical areas.

Last edited:
Quick FK's and no black screens in game are excellent.

On-pitch refs, linesmen, bench players, photographers, etc. Commentary marginally better, but that's not saying much. That's all, though.

The best thing i did with pes2008 this year is this

dsc07830us1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom