AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread > Grazie Nesta, Pippo & Rino!

He's grown some balls over the last 12 months.

And thank god for that because it was really about time!

Re: The AC Milan Thread > Grazie Nesta, Pippo & Rino!

WTF Did I just watch! :SHOCK:

Forza Milan :DD Hopefully you can do the job in the 2nd leg.

Re: The AC Milan Thread > Mangiamoli!

I'm really looking forward to the game tonight and hope AC Milan win. Good Luck!

Barcelona players have been running their mouths all week about how they are sure they will qualify past Milan. Alves said he would put his whole body in fire that they will qualify. How disrespectful to Milan is that?

Anyway, if we play the same way as the first leg, we can get it done. Pazzini is a huge loss but, my god, this Niang is a very tricky player. Him and El Shaarawy can really trouble this heavy Barcelona defence. Plus, Bidoneteng has returned to Boateng.

Last edited:

If you can get an early goal, then it will be a great game! (Should be good anyway)

But I guess you will mostly do an exemplary defensive display and keep them at bay.

DAI DAI DAI

mangiamoli_coreografia_milan.jpg

Barcelona players have been running their mouths all week about how they are sure they will qualify past Milan. Alves said he would put his whole body in fire that they will qualify. How disrespectful to Milan is that?
i wouldn't read too much into it mate. i mean, it's not like we can expect them to say "we don't stand a chance". a 2 goals lead is a big mountain to climb and if they don't show they believe in themselves, then who should? it pretty much reflects pique's message to his teammates ("if any of u doesn't believe we can do it, then u might aswell stay home").

i honestly believe losing pazzini was the worst thing that could possibly happen to milan. shifting the possession line high up the pitch is gonna be a nightmare without him, and even el sharaawi will find it much harder to make an impact without him, given the kind of game u will have to play.
i don't think niang can replace pazzini.... especially not tonite. the kid looks promising but he's not a pivot. and a pivot is the only thing u need tonite. the defenders need it to bypass barça's midfield.... the midfielders need it to shift the centre of gravity of the team upwards.... and el sharawi needs it to have a chance to approach the box.
the entire team was supposed to lean on pazzini tonite. and now the 18 years old niang will have to carry the team on his shoulders..... in a CL eight-final..... at the nou camp. tbh it doesn't look reassuring at all.
the defence must come up with an absolutely flawless performance, and that's gonna be even tougher with pazzini out of the picture, as he was gonna be milan's only "stress release valve" tonight (and that means milan is gonna have to endure barça's pressure for much longer).

...where is nesta when u need him, huh? :P tonite's game has alessandro nesta written all over it. shame he's not here anymore.

anyway good luck guys. i really hope u can pull this off, although i believe it's gonna be much harder than what the 1st leg result might suggest.:))

i even read something from this barca coach (dont know his name at all) he said something like: "you can be best team in the world and than you got beaten by a team like Milan" this "a team like Milan" sound so bad , its like you're saying a team like Lecce (an example of one "poor" team and one of my fav tho) for a big team like Milan , found it disrespectful too !

I can't Believe I'm saying this but FORZA MILAN tonight hope you guys manage to get a good result , all tho it will be very hard but seeing the poor form of barcelona in last weeks than I think you got a good chance there , Barcelona defense is so poor they really suck so Milan should use this and score a goal tonight !

Good effort by the players, but Allegri majorly fucked up here imo.

Balotelli is cup tied - he should've played against Genoa. Ambrosini, Niang and Flamini were so awful that they should've been replaced quicker. Allegri just doesn't understand mentality - it's the 4th year in a row we get raped in a second leg. It's not acceptable.

We have the players capable of doing better.

bad luck for Milan.. but you will be back... the potential is certainly there..

btw, what´s the news about Kucka joining you from Genoa..? here in Slovakia it is a done deal for summer...

I think it's done as well. Milan and Genoa have been talking about it on and off. He always gets praised in Italy - but to be honest I can't tell if he's good or not. He was meant to go to Inter but something happened.

he is very energic midfielder and can play anywhere in midfield, i think he sometimes played as CB in our NT if needed...but he underperforms in NT just as Hamsik imo..

he can be a great squad player for Milan...something like you have in Muntari and Constant imo... not more i´m affraid, but i would be very happy if yes :)

Ooft last day and blowing it against already relegated team. fiora easing past pescara.

FD

why blaming allegri anyway? I think he's still done brilliantly with such an average squad for a top club like milan. any other coach couldn't have remained for more than a half season.

Damn you Balotelli for taking a win away from Ajax.. Those poor basterds deserve a bit of glory lately

Flamini has been one of arsenals best players so far this season thank you Milan for the free gift!

Well in reality you gave them the free gift during his prime, they just chucked him onto the street and Wenger came and picked him up out the bargain bucket.

been a good signing though! ;))

Flamini has matured in the right way, he never really excelled at Milan. They must be credited for his organization skills . Milan is a class club no doubt about it :)

milan didn't lose against barça again. that's three in a row at san siro.

never underestimate milan. never!

What's happened to Milan?

3 pts off relegation :SHOCK:

Can they hold onto Mario at this rate? Wouldn't mind him back :COOL:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAB1FOH3LQ[/youtube]

Last edited:

Milan is unrecognizable at the moment. I didn't expect them to get throught Atlético Madrid but I certainly didn't expect them to get routed either.

hope the good times will return soon with pippo.

heard he wants to get rid of balotelli and there are also mandzukic speculations. fingers crossed. :)

unfortunately he'll just be a yesman so that Berlusconi can play football manager irl and choose the formation.

Correva l'anno 2007...
23.JPG
14.JPG

7 years have passed, we've kinda lost that typical Ancelotti DNA of fighting until the last minute of every game (like it happened to Real this year in CL, guess what? It was Ancelotti's Real) but there's something that a long-time (and even a little bit heartbroken) fan like me can't forget...
PIPPO IS BACK.

And on a secondary note Mario has quite certainly gone for good.
I can't say I'm surprised by that sincerely: he is the player that could solve a match by his own (Milan - Bologna anyone?) and on this side having him leave will be a huge loss, but he is just too unconsistent and prone to getting fed up for too many things and a little too quickly, which leads to him playing with the same will that I have when I go to the Post to pay taxes.
He's just like "I'm tired from the night at the disco, I don't want to play, I need to rest" and Milan were immediately bound to play down to 10 men no-matter-what when it happened. And it happened.

We have a few interesting young prospects to look at, like Mastour and Cristante, plus Saponara.
Too bad we sold Salamon to Sampdoria and loaned Fossati, both of them were interesting prospects (especially Salamon).

All in all I'm confident. I can't promise we'll win anything (like I did when I opened this thread in 2006, stating that we would win the 06/07 Champions League) but we'll be an interesting side for sure.

FORZA MILAN.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom