Team attacking mentality? Help please

Hi guys. I'm lost, how do I make my team more attacking during the game? I've tried some button combinations but I can't seem to get it working.

Cheers

I believe the best thing to do is to build 3 diferent tactics on your gameplan screen. Position your players for more atacking formation for number 1, normal for number 2 and defensive for nunmber 3. Also choose the correct style for each one of them. 1- all atacking, 2- possession game, 3- all defending.
Then in match, whenever you need, use the D-pad to choose between these tactics on the fly. Think this will help you. Pretty simple and effective, and this year, PES is great at tatics!

What he said, and go into the preset tactics, select custom, and adjust the sliders there. Especially the defense/attack one, transition to attack and defensive line, if you take those to the right, you'll get a more attacking team. Be aware though, all the way to the right, and you'll be leaking defensively. ;)

I believe the best thing to do is to build 3 diferent tactics on your gameplan screen. Position your players for more atacking formation for number 1, normal for number 2 and defensive for nunmber 3. Also choose the correct style for each one of them. 1- all atacking, 2- possession game, 3- all defending.
Then in match, whenever you need, use the D-pad to choose between these tactics on the fly. Think this will help you. Pretty simple and effective, and this year, PES is great at tatics!

That sounds really cool, but how are these tactical changes represents on-screen?

Thanks,

Actually they represent really great on screen! I believe it´s the best tactical system ever on PES. I´ve been trying several configurations and if I use all out attack, they really move up in the picth, almost in an exagerated way, wich you can easily fine tune. Normaly I´ve been using anormal aproach and if I score, I change to a "all out defending" and it works wonders. The full team gets back in pitch, but they still take correct positions. Cool for counters too. I think that PES is great this year, despite some minor bugs.

Back
Top Bottom