Table top football or Foosball

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
Hi, although I've been here for some time, I had never published my work. This time I do it just because it's football-related. We've developed a table top football game in flash, and it's exclusively multiplayer 1 vs 1.

We develop multimedia projects of many kinds!

We've done everything in just 2 weeks, from concept, to design, modelling and texturing 3d, to front end programming and back end programming. I think it's really a good work considering the time we had.

The client was PSOE (a political party here in Spain).

It's all in spanish but fairly intuitive. There's only one menu with the options:

Play now (searches a game with a slot open depending on your team selection))
Search tables
Create a public match
Create a private match (password game)

The game works in turns. You defend or attack in each turn, and the turn finishes when a shot is done, no matter what you were doing in defense. It takes 5 minutes to learn the ropes but I think the result is really engaging, specially if you can play against a friend.

Of course, matches are sometimes filled with morons that quit and all of those things you may find in any online game... :CONFUSE:

Let me know what you think of it!

http://www.psoe-pp.com

Last edited:
Very very good, very addictive as well!

Just got beat 4-2 but I'm playing it again now, it's better put-together than a lot of full price online titles I can think of. ;)

Nice game mate, very nice idea. Really enjoyed my games, 1 win one loss, not bad for a 5 minutes player. lol
You could get some € for this.

Very good game, it's really fun especially against mates.

Cheers :).

When you go on the game you pick a team: PSOE (Red) or PP (Blue), then type in a username to use and click "Jugar".

The options in the main menu are then (quoted from drekkard):

Play now (searches a game with a slot open depending on your team selection))
Search tables
Create a public match
Create a private match (password game)

The gameplay isn't too complicated and you should be able to get used to it in a couple of minutes, it's a good game :).

Quite addictive. Great job mate. Just needs a translation now.

It's a brilliant game! Really well done, Drekkard :)) :APPLAUD:.

I played the same guy 4 times. Lost the first 3 and was getting a bit annoyed and was determined to win, then beat him 4-1 :SMUG:.

Anyone from Evo Web want a few games?

Back
Top Bottom