Johan Elmander (Galatasaray AŞ)
Tobias Hysén (IFK Göteborg)
Zlatan Ibrahimović (AC Milan)
Markus Rosenberg (SV Werder Bremen)
Ola Toivonen (PSV Eindhoven)

The Coach:
Erik Hamren

Last edited by a moderator:
Good team. But her will be very difficult to leave the group, because with her in a group is very strong teams of France, England and the tournament hosts Ukrainians, who, I think, also will show oneself, especially in the home tournament.

I don't think this group is all t hat difficult to be honest. In my opinion, Ukraine is probably the weakest team in the competition and would surely not have qualified if they weren't hosts. Then you have an English team that was a force under Capello but has been dismantled and is hardly at their best and Rooney suspended for first 2 games, others injured so you're left with a potentially strong team in France who also had their problems in qualifying.

Sweden may not qualify to next round because they're not a great team themselves, not because the group is so hard in my opinion.

their performances and records in qualifiers were quite impressive and tbh, personally I wouldn't be surprised if they finish first in the group. france is very likely to be a hard match up though.

I can see Sweden and France going through but England have a chance too.

Had more than enough chances in the second half to win it.

What the hell was Isaksson doing on that second goal from Walcott ? Powder puff shot stright down the middle of the goal. :RANT:

If Zlatan had better work rate than a hung-over Sunday-league player, Sweden would actually had pretty decent chance to get to the next round. Sad, but deserved exit in the end...

Peach of a goal, thought he was woeful against England right enough strutting about the park and doing nothing.

FD

Back
Top Bottom