striker.. will you stand in the bloody box!!

schmiechel

Non-League
26 November 2005
Why oh why will the strikers not stand in decent positions when i have the ball in wide areas?

One striker comes short and the other strikers stays deep, if i play 433 its really annoying as the center striker keeps coming short or stops on the edge of the area. So every cross ends up going to the back post for my tiny winger to get out jumped.

Yes, iv e tried different settings, nothing! So i have to bring the ball forward and wait,and wait, wait, oh there he is,totally annoying!!!

Rarely have a problem to be honest. I have one fairly tall out and out striker who is placed on the penalty spot on the team setup screen. He's set to solely attack all game, and doesn't have the fox in the box card, but he's usually there whenever I've the ball out wide?

who the hell need strikers :LOL: if it was up to me I would have allowed the game to have formations like 4-6-0 or such... since the game cannot, I usually set my strikers as SS, most of my goals came from midfielders or CB (by set pieces)

strikers for me are useful only mostly as decoys

This used to frustrate me a lot but I'm used to it now and if you have striker with a fox in the box card it makes a big difference. Klaas Jan Huntelaar comes to mind.

u need to balance out the positions of the players

in my ajax formation suarez always make the run

but e.g. atouba(LB) often is more offensive than emanuelson as an LMF coz i havent found the right positions yet as i did in 010 (organic orgasm footy that was :LOL: )

its not enuff to just place the players randomly or w/o a concept

i love this

Back
Top Bottom