Strange things happen in cups...

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
Hi,

lately I played a EURO cup (16 teams, 4 teams in 4 groups then knock out) and a strange thing happened: I played (as England) with Croatia in one group and we both progressed to the knock out stage.

Imagine my surprise when I played Croatia in the very next match again: despite being in the same group we played the quarter final against each other! Konami really fucked this up as this can not happen in real life!

So they didn't just took away the LEAGUE but also messed with the cups as the are no longer realisticly playable...

I noticed it too. Honestly, to solve it, all i do is playing the cup normally while there is group stage, and then when its time for knock-out fase, i do cup draw by myself on paper and restart the cup, as a konami cup, putting the draw in correct way. I know its a pain in the ass to do it, but its the only solution i found. I truly wonder how konami could fuck up competitions soooo much, specially with a so wonderful game.

I noticed it too. Honestly, to solve it, all i do is playing the cup normally while there is group stage, and then when its time for knock-out fase, i do cup draw by myself on paper and restart the cup, as a konami cup, putting the draw in correct way. I know its a pain in the ass to do it, but its the only solution i found. I truly wonder how konami could fuck up competitions soooo much, specially with a so wonderful game.

well this is quite a creative solution to this problem ;-) but at the same time a very complicated and time consuming too... hopefully there will be a patch for this soon. this could also solve the league problem but i doubt that konami gives us such a patch

i have just played and finished a EURO at PS3 (PES2013) 20 minutes ago and there was no such issue when proceeding with KO-stage. I organized the groups the same as this year tournament and KO stage was fine (Group A vs B and C vs D) - i double checked it due to your experience, but i have not realized this kind of bug.
So mabye this was fixed with new patch...

i have just played and finished a EURO at PS3 (PES2013) 20 minutes ago and there was no such issue when proceeding with KO-stage. I organized the groups the same as this year tournament and KO stage was fine (Group A vs B and C vs D) - i double checked it due to your experience, but i have not realized this kind of bug.
So mabye this was fixed with new patch...

nope.
played another cup yesterday, same thing happened...

I have played 6 times new Euro Cups and not once I played in quarter final against the same team like in group-stage, but as soon as it comes to semi-finals, the fixture is messed up. then you will be to play against the 2nd qualified team of your group. in reality this should be possible in the final earliest...

Back
Top Bottom