Strange problem, players pass automatically

theCRO

Championship
6 April 2003
you are here ->
Hello PES fans, this has happened to me for like 2 sessions in a row, and only online and I have no idea who to ask.

Every time I play the ball out of defense, the receiving idfielder passes to nobody in the opoosite direction. R2 doesn't stop it and it seems to happen only when defenders pass to midfielders/forwards, midfielders can pass amongst themselves it seems.

wtf??

Is there some setting? I tried 3 different controllers, 2 are practicaly brand new. Pissing me right off :/

I have had this problem online also - only seems to happen when i play a through ball using the advanced through ball setting. No idea why it happens but it is extremely annoying

Even on passes where I made sure not to hit the x button twice, they still pass automatically and awkwardly to nobody, this happened like 10 attacs in a row in the second half of my ranking match earlier.

Midfields pass just by themselves, the power fills up and they pass to nodoby, without me even touching the controls. wtf!!

I gave up online due to the same issue couldn't get close to scoring. Game is a winner offline but until crap like what the op said it's not worth the frustration online

Back
Top Bottom