Staff List

I wanted to send a private message to an admin with my question but i think its not possible to do that...

I cant create new threads,it keeps showing me this message:

"FACESCAN, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What do i have to do?
Is it normal?

Thanks

As stated in our FAQ/Forum Rules:

This forum uses a registration system that requires users to have made five posts on the forum before being able to create their own threads. It is a measure that was brought in to try and stop spam posts appearing on the forum.

Once you have made five posts your account will automatically be upgraded within an hour and you will then be able to create your own threads.

Alternatively, your account will be automatically upgraded 30 days after registration.

As stated in our FAQ/Forum Rules:

This forum uses a registration system that requires users to have made five posts on the forum before being able to create their own threads. It is a measure that was brought in to try and stop spam posts appearing on the forum.

Once you have made five posts your account will automatically be upgraded within an hour and you will then be able to create your own threads.

Alternatively, your account will be automatically upgraded 30 days after registration.

Ohh Thanks mate!

Like every forum
Be usefull and you might get a reward if there is spot for one

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom