Stadiums problem for PES 2022

cuongnguyenquoc

Non-League
21 July 2021
As you can see,PES 2022 is about to have a debut in a few months with Unreal Engine 5 for the graphics.But the problem is the game's still doesn't have so many licenses,including stadiums.If you are a player on PC,you must get used to download many stadium mods from the modders.But that's when the Fox Engine or Unreal Engine 4 was being used for the game.Because of the next-gen graphics,the developers of Konami needs several months to build a single stadium such as Camp Nou or Old Trafford.So the chance for modders to build hundreds of stadiums from all over the world is not really possible because the game can only be used for a few months before getting replaced by PES 2023.Do you guys really have some ideas to deal with this problem,because i really love those stadiums.( Hope you can understand my thread.I don't really good at English )

As @Tom said. And I'd like to add that the process of finding/creating/developping advanced tools for editing is not that of a short term, taking under consideration the fact that the game files' sizes will be bigger and sometimes features are hard coded. Take a look - as an example - at the availability of the tools we have now to 2014. Also there is no official news that the 2022 game will be editable so prayers and fingers crossed for that...

Unreal Engine will make it a lot easier to create mods though. Also there are like 10000x more graphic designers who use UE compared to FoxEngine. So if PES22 will be moddable, we will see a lot more stuff coming. The real question is just will it be moddable.

There wont be any stadiums as the game is online only and wont facilitate them, at best you will be able to use kits, turfs and maybe camera angles, i dont honestly see them even adding an offline mode from what we have seen

There wont be any stadiums as the game is online only and wont facilitate them, at best you will be able to use kits, turfs and maybe camera angles, i dont honestly see them even adding an offline mode from what we have seen

You haven't seen anything though have you?

They released a basic UE 'game' to test online capabilities.

Nothing else.

Nothing else.
Yes have you not seen the roadmap? there is no mention of anything but local play for 7 teams, ign have said they will add master league but that is conjecture as its not there, and the fact they are not going to be releasing new versions each year just updates of teams kits etc, read between the lines there will be no real offline modes except a basic exhibition, the whole premise is to be addictive and be able to play anywhere on your phone while on the bus, buy packs.

I think reached this point and seeing how new game it is best option for modders is to take out "best" of this edition and trying to port to fox engine for pes 21

Nothing else.
Yes have you not seen the roadmap? there is no mention of anything but local play for 7 teams, ign have said they will add master league but that is conjecture as its not there, and the fact they are not going to be releasing new versions each year just updates of teams kits etc, read between the lines there will be no real offline modes except a basic exhibition, the whole premise is to be addictive and be able to play anywhere on your phone while on the bus, buy packs.
Yeah, can only assume you've not seen today's announcement and trailer for eFootball, the "one game for all platforms" F2P game that has replaced PES - nor the "roadmap" (where "mobile controller support" is one of the big dev priorities). 9 teams, no leagues, no offline modes until they add them as DLC (but they've said this isn't their focus, so they won't be good - and the gameplay will be the new 1v1 focused online gameplay, no decent AI for offline players).

I think reached this point and seeing how new game it is best option for modders is to take out "best" of this edition and trying to port to fox engine for pes 21
there wont be anything worth "porting" the gameplay will be less complex and the stadiums etc as can be seen in the videos are exactly the same models and textures just a few new animated staff

Atalanta Bergamo is licensed in eFootball 22. Why did Konami do that? I have a little Hope that they will bring a DLC where we can play Offline with many more Teams. But hope is dying with every Announcement from Konami.

Atalanta Bergamo is licensed in eFootball 22. Why did Konami do that? I have a little Hope that they will bring a DLC where we can play Offline with many more Teams. But hope is dying with every Announcement from Konami.
I am fear they will release these licensed teams as "paid content" if you want to have them

the stadiums will simply be in exhibition mode and appear in the online matches as they do now, i genuinely dont think there will be any other offline modes

Unreal Engine 5 has many tools to build many things, I thing when it comes to modding the fact that Unreal Engine 5 is free to use and you have a huge library for free would make it very easy

There wont be any stadiums as the game is online only and wont facilitate them, at best you will be able to use kits, turfs and maybe camera angles, i dont honestly see them even adding an offline mode from what we have
Actually one of my favourite mode is master league,so the stadiums are quite important to me.I don't play My Club so much.The only reason i play My Club is when my buddies want me to play

Let's wait and see how the game will look.
But yeah, the chances are slim if the master league will not work from a desktop/laptop install and instead will do via platform launch.

i know this is really really out of context but i think modders should add a uefa conference league into the mod of course if that's possible to do

Back
Top Bottom