Stadium Server R App

What's direction file? I copied your 3.6 folder in my R folder located in Documents but it's the same black screen.

Path to paste it is in the opening post.
You have to close R then reopen it to be able to read the libraries.
Also what is your R version? If it is different you have to copy paste what is inside the 3.6 to your 3.x folder. 4.x is not supported.

Re @papinho81, i managed to install the server app property but i'm struggling to load stadiums. I followed the tutorial video step which consist to add stadium via the stadium mapping and link it to the stadium browser but it's the damn little stadium 177 that pop up every time in game.

I try this add method with Udinese Dacia Arena. Linked to Stadium GDB folder. Then in the kick off hub, I heard that Mario song but nothing loaded in game except the damn little stadium.

Can you give me clear explanation about it please. Thanks Bro!

Re @papinho81, i managed to install the server app property but i'm struggling to load stadiums. I followed the tutorial video step which consist to add stadium via the stadium mapping and link it to the stadium browser but it's the damn little stadium 177 that pop up every time in game.

I try this add method with Udinese Dacia Arena. Linked to Stadium GDB folder. Then in the kick off hub, I heard that Mario song but nothing loaded in game except the damn little stadium.

Can you give me clear explanation about it please. Thanks Bro!

Do you ear the two Mario sounds (the second is a long one)?
That could be that you didn't give the right pass to your game folder or you didn't install revmod (if you use fip it installed by default).

Hi, I have this issue when I'm trying to take a screenshot:

Error in if (nchar(stad_name_pic) == 0) { :
missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

I'm hearing the first sound but not the second one. I'm not the first person on this thread who had this issue, but after following the previous advices it doesn't changed anything. I installed all the R libraries and re-installed fifa a couple times. It is always the same issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom