Sorry to bother you( Looking for Pes 2010 in 2022)

Lestat69

Non-League
22 September 2022
Guys I checked the 'Pes 2010' topics but they're all dead. Last message was from almost 10 years ago

I am wondering if is there anywhere where I can download the Pes 2010 without a virus or malware hehee if it was available on Steam I'd buy it in a heart beat. Please help me with this

No need for new thread, not even to revive the old one.

Take this in a heartbeat. :)

https://evoweb.uk/threads/retro-pes-installments.83793/page-4#post-3606338
Hey there. I had played the PES games from 2002 to 2012. Year 2013 Pes has lost it all for me. Tried to copy Fifa and then just dove deep with it :( all I have to do is download the iso and put the key, right? Patch is for something else, I guess?

Edit: oh no it says
Please upgrade your account to continue immediately, or wait 05h 50m 13s to continue for free.
:////

Edit 2: Solved the problem by using mobile data from two different phones xD

Last edited:
Hey there. I had played the PES games from 2002 to 2012. Year 2013 Pes has lost it all for me. Tried to copy Fifa and then just dove deep with it :( all I have to do is download the iso and put the key, right? Patch is for something else, I guess?

Edit: oh no it says
Please upgrade your account to continue immediately, or wait 05h 50m 13s to continue for free.
:////

Edit 2: Solved the problem by using mobile data from two different phones xD
You can install the vanilla game with the instructions @Camaldinho has provided, i think the key is included in the instructions.

The patch is for the same game, PES 2010. It's optional, if you don't want, you don't download it, and stay with the vanilla.

If you explore Cams thread, he gives also PES 2013 and other old games with patches.

For your very first paragraph, very nice, there is the Retro PES corner thread, where you can post your views on every older PES game.

You can install the vanilla game with the instructions @Camaldinho has provided, i think the key is included in the instructions.

The patch is for the same game, PES 2010. It's optional, if you don't want, you don't download it, and stay with the vanilla.

If you explore Cams thread, he gives also PES 2013 and other old games with patches.

For your very first paragraph, very nice, there is the Retro PES corner thread, where you can post your views on every older PES game.
Hey again!
Is this the version without a c.ra.ck? even after I put the key it says
'Wrong disc inserted. Please insert the original ''Pro Evolution Soccer 2010'' CD/DVD'

I'll do that! We all did choose PES over fifa due to its fast and fluent built then it has lost it all back in 2013

Back
Top Bottom