So easy to dribble and score

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
Not only is pes2016 too fast at game speed -2 but also it is very easy to dribble past defenders and score even at the superstar level. This because there is too much gap for you to exploit unlike pes2015 which is much more compact. I have reverted playing pes2015 as pes2016 is just too easy. Most of my games ended with relatively high score,without once in stalemate. I hope Konami will come out with a patch or somethingOThe gameplay needs some urgent tweaking and addressing. Pes 2016 does not give you the kind of real football feeling. Pes 2015 is more competitive than pes2016. When you win a game in pes15 you feel happy and satisfied especially after a tough game Not pes 16 cos it is so easy to win just by running past defenders and score. Nothing spectacular as there is not much dribbling skill required as just a couple of taps and turns will create the opportunity. Also whilst speeding it is quite easy to score by hitting a long shot. All in all pes 2016 is not as competitive as pes2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom