Site downtime

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Sorry for the downtime, fellas. Apparently we moved servers without getting any prior notification and something got stuck in the process. Here's hoping everything's fixed now.

My first thought was PES demo (or anticipated demo) but it's only showing about 160 or so people on the site which is about 8% of the highest ever amount of visitors so seems unlikely?

My first thought was PES demo (or anticipated demo) but it's only showing about 160 or so people on the site which is about 8% of the highest ever amount of visitors so seems unlikely?

Possibly mate...Seems to have just sped up again for me ...you ? EDIT: Nope slow again.

Last edited:
Slow like molasses here, too. Will need to wait for it to hopefully sort itself out somehow. Sorry for the troubles.

I've noticed a lot of forums that move servers are slow at first, I wonder if the server hosts basically starve new "clients" of resources until they receive "demand" from the new client, one way of saving money I guess.

We're meant to be on more powerful hardware so I'm chasing this up with the hosts. Please keep reporting anything that you notice. Hopefully it's just teething issues.

It's currently speedy again after seemingly grinding to a halt. Fingers crossed it's fixed.

How has it been for the last couple of days? Whenever I'm on it seems fast.

Sk_2012_m10_Wheel_006d_256.gif

Need to hire someone new for the job!

Thanks, everyone. I've asked for the server setup to be reviewed as the performance doesn't seem to scale too well when the number of users increases.

Back
Top Bottom