simple through feint PES 2013 or 2012

genesee

Conference
6 December 2005
Hi Guys

Can anybody tell me how to pull simple through legs feint in pes 2013. I used to do this a lot in ps2 days and it was very effective. Simple tap R1 button doesn't work like before. However I have seen pes 2013 gameplay videos on you tube so i know it is still in the game. Please help.

J

Are you talking about the 'Run Around' nutmeg? It's in the training scenarios. Hold RT/R2 and when defender approaches push left stick toward opponent and press RB/R1.

I believe he means dummy the ball and run onto it. Jimmy explained how to do it on the main thread in the last couple of days I think. Probably best to ask things in there too as not everyone reads these one off threads.

Oh in that case, you just let go of the Left Stick just before you trap the ball then hold R1/RB.

sorry mate but this did not work. Please Help.

Where can I find Jimmy's explanation?

Last edited:
sorry mate but this did not work. Please Help.

Where can I find Jimmy's explanation?

You're not doing it right then, because it does work. Hold down R1, on a pass that's hard enough to be able to 'dummy' without moving the dpad/analog in any direction (neutral)

i think i'm looking for the same move since demo 1 has been released, you mean let the ball roll trough your legs and immidiately go after it with the same player...on ps2 the move worked by tapping R1 button + cursor to the direction the ball is running to, sametimes players do this automaticcly in Pes2013,but i want to do it by myself...tried everything...

i think i'm looking for the same move since demo 1 has been released, you mean let the ball roll trough your legs and immidiately go after it with the same player...on ps2 the move worked by tapping R1 button + cursor to the direction the ball is running to, sametimes players do this automaticcly in Pes2013,but i want to do it by myself...tried everything...

It's timing, you can do it with R1/R2 or both, and sometimes yes this will happen automatically. You can't hold it down like in the old days though..

I think op meant a different trick btw

this is what I mean

YouTube - Drogba through legs feint

looks like in pes 2013 it's a lot more complicated that in PS2 days. Perhaps my fingers are getting older and less flexible.

I tried R1 and R1+R2 many times and it happened but not when I really wanted to. Looks like it is more automatic in PES 2013. This faint made the game smoother for me. I did not have to collect the ball, then turn and go. It was instant, more fluid gameplay.

Thanks anyway, I will keep trying R1. Is it R1 only or R1+R2 at the same time when the ball approaches?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom