Scoring from mid-field distance, one match can score 3 goals

Well, there was a very similar bug in PES5 too, but I think it was from FKs: from 45-50 metres you were able to score, let me say, 80% of the times with a particular layoff..
It's also similar to something that happened in.. let me think.. FIFA 2001!! Yes, 8 FU*KING YEARS AGO!!
You shoot from within the centre circle at full power, the opposite GK just tips the ball over the bar for a corner. You then score from the corner 99% of the times (most of them with a bycicle kick or something very similar).

This, anyway, in real life *could* happen (e.g. that Beckham's goal that was featured on youtube when he was at Manchester, or that Seedorf one when he was still a player) but not this often of course..

Unfortunately, buonnguqua, no game is perfect and there are many people that try to "exploit" these flaws (such as the cutback feature) to gain advantage over an opponent.
I know it may be unfair, but as soon as they're in the game there'll be always someone exploiting them.

Last edited:
Yes aLe in PES 5 when the freekick was at 39-45 m. away you set the freekick with 2 players and the first player gives the pass to the second (L1+x)and then you shoot with almost full power. Shevchenko was the best from 39 m.

Yes, there was a FK bug in PES 5, but you could stop this bug with manual GK cursor. I miss that feature in PES 2009.

hah, what are u doin' here, mr.buonnguqua :))
to all: this trick is true, my friends can do it a few times (just for fun and his opponent played without CMF) in one match but ít's not a big problem for sure, because it actually depends on lucky, not training. and chance to do this is so small ...

Back
Top Bottom