Retro PES subforum

Orhainmalz

League 2
16 March 2018
England
Arsenal F.C.
given the popularity of the retro pes games among our users, i seriously feel we should have it in its own subforum.

Especially as it seems theres a lot of content in the corner thread and it will at some point become too much to read, and the fact it shows so much positivity unilke the drama with the pes2019 new7 thread etc.

I'd like to see it and even see some of our seasoned veterans of retro pes moderate the subforum, i'd nominate @Titch for local mod

any thoughts?

+1

I really like the idea...Mods please consider this especially since it’s very easy to do.

Considered, but I don't think this is gonna happen. We've had lots of subareas which were promising at first but then flatlined within weeks. Plus, the PES subforum already covers all PES games and isn't just dedicated to the most recent ones. So whatever you'd like to discuss/talk about a specific PES title from the past, feel free to create a thread in there. There's always room for new threads.

Still, I keep watching this and the PES corner thread, so never say never. Having oldies like @Titch and @lazoli chiming in surely isn't a bad thing either ;)

@Tom, thanks. I feel much better now:D

I’m happy either way as long as we have a place where we can talk about retro pes games and share stuff...

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom