Referee red kit clashing

Bullstein

Conference
18 May 2011
This annoys the hell out of me, it was in last years game too. If I am a team who's kit is red, very often the referees kit is red to and it spoils the game as I usually end up thinking he's on my team and at a crucial moment during a build up- pass to him only for the nature move to break down

Konami really should have the ability for the games engine to put the referee's kit non-clashing

Yeah it's things like this i wish Konami gave us really deep pre match options, i wanna choose the refs kit, both goalkeepers kits as this is an issue alot of the time too

it's absolutely ridiculous that they let this happen.
A simple function like this would resolve it :-P

while (ref.colorTag == teamA.colorTag || ref.colorTag == teamB.colorTag){
ref.colorTag = SelectRandRefKit();//psuedo function
}

Yeah it's things like this i wish Konami gave us really deep pre match options, i wanna choose the refs kit, both goalkeepers kits as this is an issue alot of the time too

and also crowd attendance selector like in the PS2 days 0-3 stars

and crowd noise stance selector!

When this happens, can you make a note of the teams involved, which kits they're wearing, what platform you're playing on and if you're playing with the patch?

The majority of the time the ref will wear a yellow kit when a team is playing in red, but occasionally they seem to wear red.

I've had that happen with my online Master League . . .I'm Fiorentina and thier away kit is yellow and sure enough the ref has popped up in yellow quite a few times.

I've actually been dumb enough to be caught out by this game after game . . . thinking he's one of my players and I'm screaming at him to go to the ball, then I finally realised it was ref haha!!!!

Why? Are you creating an Xbox 360 option file for this year's game?

:BOUNCE: :DANCE: :EASY:

Sorry :BLUSH:

No.

It's happened to me a few times, so I mentioned it to Konami a few weeks ago and they came back wanting more information. I sent them a list of the games where it happened to me, but the bigger the list, the better ;)

I've had that happen with my online Master League . . .I'm Fiorentina and thier away kit is yellow and sure enough the ref has popped up in yellow quite a few times.
So it happens with yellow kits as well?

No.

It's happened to me a few times, so I mentioned it to Konami a few weeks ago and they came back wanting more information. I sent them a list of the games where it happened to me, but the bigger the list, the better ;)

So it happens with yellow kits as well?

Yep it happens with yellow kits. I played a match with Newcastle vs Wolves a few days ago and the ref had the yellow kit. I know Wolves are orange but it was still a bit distracting and not something that would happen in an EPL game.

Back
Top Bottom