Re-review of a fully modded PES 2021 on PC, on full manual.

Love your vids, but I do not like that camera.
It only looks "realistic" because real life directors are constrained by real world technical limitations.
I feel if they could, they'd go with something more like the stadium camera with 1-3-1 settings.

It only looks "realistic" because real life directors are constrained by real world technical limitations.
I feel if they could, they'd go with something more like the stadium camera with 1-3-1 settings.
Be that as it may, the camera angles replicate the one we all watch on TV, making the game more realistic in that sense. When you see a PES2021 goal in this angle, it looks more realistic because it resembles the same goal if seen in a real match. Sure, if we had gotten used to the stadium camera all those past 100 years of TV broadcasting, then it would look more realistic to us :)

Hey guys, after three months away from PES or any game, really, I installed three months worth of mods from evo-web, and fired up the game. Made a re-review of a fully modded PES2021 on PC, on full manual controls playing offline vs Superstar. Hope you guys like it:

Love this video mate the way you talk and show things too a t thank you :)

Great stuff. Your reviews are true gems. I love the way you explain concepts and show examples at the same time. I can't even imagine how many hours of screen recording you collect in order to have enough gameplay material to pull out a video that long.

I like that camera a lot but I couldn't for the life of me adapt to it while playing.
Footage recorded using that camera is mouth watering, but playing fuma I can't string three passes together with it, let alone find the back of the net (my shots usually end up closer to the corner flag than to the post). The same happens with everything that isn't "in a straight line" while playing manual (while I have no problem at all playing with a broadcast-style cam with older PES games where manual controls didn't exist, because the CPU would "correct" my wrong input there).

This being said... @The_Knight, what can I say? Another great video, another great review (I agree with most of it, especially when you talk about how satisfying scoring from crosses is), and all in all great game.
This is definitely the best PES of its generation for me, and one of the best football games ever... And it sounds pretty strange knowing that it has been offered at a discounted price from the beginning.

It's not perfect of course: referees still grind my gears from time to time, especially for those blatant elbow-in-the-face moments you mentioned, which never result in a penalty, but I'm glad you still found a way to have some 11-metres action in the end... Even if you had to resort to Super Sidekicks (can't tell if 2 or 3, but it might even be Neo Geo Cup '98 as far as I know, which is a slightly polished version of Super Sidekicks 3 with updated "rosters"). šŸ˜†
A curious note about that SNK franchise: Super Sidekicks 3's Pacioli (the Italian forward which was part of a wonderful attacking duo with Duccio) is one of my favourite players ever.

Just a quick follow up video since FUMA corner kicks are no longer an issue!

i did let go of that corner tactic way back. it felt like cheating to me... or for a better word: overpowered!
well, i dont like any routines in sports games that are rewarded 99% of the time. you get me...

none the less, i really appreciate you coming back after some time and doing a re-review! that should be the case for professional gaming websites too, imo!
after some time you just have a better picture of the whole situation.

some aspects you mentioned i see differently, but yes, this game is one of the best this generation. even when referee decisions and tactical absurdities (for example) are annoying me (badly)!

and you damn know for yourself: your voice is 10% of the video's likes! ;)
one day i want to hear you rage about something in that voice! bet the message wont come across! :LOL:

keep it up mate!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, after three months away from PES or any game, really, I installed three months worth of mods from evo-web, and fired up the game. Made a re-review of a fully modded PES2021 on PC, on full manual controls playing offline vs Superstar. Hope you guys like it:

Brilliant review, and agreed best of this generation. And that is not saying much. Still playable at least.

Back
Top Bottom