• Catch it and set it free.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
Ok i have a rat problem someone must have let the big bugger escape and i keep spotting it hanging around outside. He looks like this,

minkbasedplatinum.jpg

The dog nearly got it the other night but he got away so now i have just got a powerfull air rifle off a bloke at work. Do i trap him and take him somewhere or shoot it in the face. P.s. i really wanna shoot it.

Last edited:
I'd go for the target practice option.......You could get all dressed up and finish the evening off with some quality role playing with the missus!

You have to kill them some how - no point releasing it - unless you take it to another place far far away. Because it will be back!!

Last time I had a rat around in my house, I asked my neighbour to borrow me her cat. He got him in less that 10 mins.

Go for the cat. :lol:

No sign of ratty since so i have benn doing target practice on a orange.

If it comes back you should definitely kill it. Dirty bastard could've been anywhere, plus they breed like crazy if they have a mate. And if anyone tells you to use poison, ignore them because it does fuck all unless it's from the environmental health but then you have to pay around £50 for them to come and plant it. Hope it stays away.

Keep it as a pet, feed it on a diet of fillet steak until it gets real big, then feed it your wife.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Danwin!

EDIT: Or even today, I'm living in the past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom