Quirky Offsides?

mcwildcard

Non-League
5 May 2005
Last night I scored a goal with Drogba that was at least a yard offside, there was no question at all that he could've been onside, I checked it from all angles.
Might this be a bug, or have they introduced fallable linos? I must say, I hope it's the latter, pixel perfect decisions get on my nerves!

I think I have seen questionable offsides in the past games as well, what they need to incorporate more is commentary where the commentators point out the wrong refereeing. Now what are the odds of that ever happening...

I think I have seen questionable offsides in the past games as well, what they need to incorporate more is commentary where the commentators point out the wrong refereeing. Now what are the odds of that ever happening...

Now that would be excellent! Are you listening Seabass? ;)

Maybe along with the commentary the opposing players could surround the ref to remonstrate about the decision too?

tbh the refs are quite good when it comes to offside decisions.
only scored an offside goal once where benayoun was clearly offside for like 3-4m. :CONFUSE:

Last night I scored a goal with Drogba that was at least a yard offside, there was no question at all that he could've been onside, I checked it from all angles.
Might this be a bug, or have they introduced fallable linos? I must say, I hope it's the latter, pixel perfect decisions get on my nerves!

I agree. Football is all about controversial decisions and if this is replicated in game all the better.

Back
Top Bottom